LED 921 Reverse & Cargo Bulbs

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought the following led's below for my 14' and my wife's Yukon Denali(Diff. part # ). I put mine in last night and he following happened. The left side was fine(@ 1st...) but the right side only 1/2 of the led's worked. So I unplugged it and tried it again the same. Unplugged it again and rotated it, same only 1/2 of the led's...Then the right started to flicker and totally went out never coming back on....Am I missing something??

http://www.amazon.com/JDM-ASTAR-Extremely-Chipsets-Reverse/dp/B00K3GBRQ2/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1436294211&sr=1-2

What do you guys think should I order everything from vled (reverse lights, cargo, license plate and fog lights) or hunt around ebay and do it all separate be nice to do one order how's the fitment for everyone?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I bought the following led's below for my 14' and my wife's Yukon Denali(Diff. part # ). I put mine in last night and he following happened. The left side was fine(@ 1st...) but the right side only 1/2 of the led's worked. So I unplugged it and tried it again the same. Unplugged it again and rotated it, same only 1/2 of the led's...Then the right started to flicker and totally went out never coming back on....Am I missing something??

http://www.amazon.com/JDM-ASTAR-Extremely-Chipsets-Reverse/dp/B00K3GBRQ2/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1436294211&sr=1-2

Looks exactly like my set, my set is working just fine for month now, maybe your batch is a dud? get them replaced, hopefully they will work fine after :)

• 4 weeks later...

You're not missing anything... Same thing happened to me. We get what we pay for I guess. I'm looking to upgrade again.

Too bad too, cause they were bright and a good color.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have under bed rail LEDs and found a match 921 bulb for the cargo light? Trying to get the same colors going on when I use the cargo switch

my 921's match all my OEM LEDs perfectly IMO. I just responded to your PM

• 3 weeks later...

Archived