Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

I think you're going to rub a little. Mine did, I had a 3" level and same size tire and rims but - 24 offset and it rubbed

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Where did you rub and how bad? In willing to pop off the plastic cap on the back of the fender and tap the metal on the fender back a bit, and fasten the fender liner back. But that's about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am torn between these 2 options, both 20's.....

I vote the GMC wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachicon.gifIMG_0677.PNG

These are the wheels I am going to get. I would assume the 275's in a 0 offset would be close to your +12 offset with 285's. I really like the distance your tire sticks out. Thanks.

I ordered those exact wheels and tires, will have them in 2 weeks or so! less than 1492 out the door shipped!

What site did you order them through? Custom offsets and mr wheel deal told me mid June so I have been holding off. $2100 is the quote that I got with bf Goodrich ko2's, sensors and lug nuts. The +18 offset nemesis rims are available now.

• Like 1

I am torn between these 2 options, both 20's.....

The stock design looks better but they have too much offset (+27), in my opinion. Sit way too far in the wheel wells. The higher offset really exposes the fact that the rear track is slightly more narrow than the front. For that reason, I'll always vote for aftermarket wheels with much less offset, with anywhere from 0 to -12 being the sweet spot for me.

OK, apparently I am not good with the search feature so be gentle answering a question that I know has been answered 100X.

2017 High Country, stock 20" rims, current 275/55r20, Rough Country 2.5" front/1" back level

What size tire should I be looking for to fill 'er up a little?