AfterMarket Spark Plug Wires

Would these be the same?

they look the same to me, just red instead of blue.....when you look at the distributor terminal end description for both, the 79213 you posted says "stock", and the part #79614 says "coil pack" - but, these are the same and just a different color...both 10.4mm and 135 degree...

• 2 weeks later...

MSD Super Conductor LS1 car wires fit perfect. The truck wires are about 4" too long.

D215F563-ED2D-4BB5-AA42-BD4C83D29F49_zps

34D879A6-7C0F-4E9D-B0C3-E028438D5E1C_zps

I just picked these up for my truck. However I am brand new when it comes to changing spark plugs and the wires. To me they all look the same length, so I'm not sure how to keep them in a specific firing order. Any help fellas?

They are all the same length. It's as simple as pulling the old wires off one at a time and putting on the new ones. Install the end on the plug first and then bend the plug end boot as needed to get the coil end attached and keep the boots away from the exhaust manifolds.

They are all the same length. It's as simple as pulling the old wires off one at a time and putting on the new ones. Install the end on the plug first and then bend the plug end boot as needed to get the coil end attached and keep the boots away from the exhaust manifolds.

Thank you sir, I wasn't sure if I had to do it in a specific order or not. I've been told that if it's not done in the right sequence it could lead to serious engine issues.

It's nearly impossible to mess up the firing order on an LS or LT engine with each individual coil being right above its spark plug. With the older engines with a distributor, you have to pay close attention to where each wire goes.

It's nearly impossible to mess up the firing order on an LS or LT engine with each individual coil being right above its spark plug. With the older engines with a distributor, you have to pay close attention to where each wire goes.

agreed! If you F that up you don't deserve to roam the earth in my book!

Archived