4 minutes ago, RACERX7775 said:

Damn!!!!!! Im awesome....:D.. looks awesome. Im on the fence aboud doing it. But since mine is a 14 LTZ,  Im not sure if it'll work.  Or even what part number to get.

Thank you very much! I am for sure glad that I went ahead and did it... here you are, page 29 and you'll find a table for part numbers. I believe the 2014's have an option, I say you should do it but I have been told I'm a bad influence.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, I’ve been doing some thinking and trying to figure out which way to go. 4” and 35’s is where I’m at but that’s as much I’ve got figured out. I can’t decide if I want to keep my stock 18’s or go to aftermarket 20’s or 22’s or go with the stock 22’s.

Let me know what y’all think or if I should go a completely opposite way. Thanks guys!

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys, I’ve been doing some thinking and trying to figure out which way to go. 4” and 35’s is where I’m at but that’s as much I’ve got figured out. I can’t decide if I want to keep my stock 18’s or go to aftermarket 20’s or 22’s or go with the stock 22’s.  

Let me know what y’all think or if I should go a completely opposite way. Thanks guys!

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember, you’ll be slapping on E or F rated tires so....Stick with your smaller size 18” wheels, 20’s will ride a bit harsher. Doing a lift I’d recommend CST 4.5” lift which is what I’ve got and highly recommend it especially if you don’t want to have your wheels and tires sticking out with a wider track which IMHO looks ridiculous. I’m able to go in parking lots and park in my garage. I’m also running CST front 2.5” coilovers and rear CST with resi’s, highest quality lift you can buy and smoothest ride. I’d recommend calling CST (California Sport Truck) Suspension

• Like 1