SO..... Anyone install a lift kit yet? Pictures Please

Hi Dan, 

The truck looks great!

Question.. Did they have to recalibrate any of the safety features/cameras on your High Country with a 6” lift? I am heading to the dealership next week to order an LTZ and wanted to be sure there are no issues with all that stuff before getting it on order. 

Thanks!

Matt

Edited by Gamecock12

2 hours ago, Gamecock12 said:

Hi Dan, 

The truck looks great!

Question.. Did they have to recalibrate any of the safety features/cameras on your High Country with a 6” lift? I am heading to the dealership next week to order an LTZ and wanted to be sure there are no issues with all that stuff before getting it on order. 

Thanks!

Matt

No sir everything works just fine without them having to recalibrate it. Only thing that does need to be recalibrated is your Speedo mine is always 2 to 3 mph off.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 2:33 PM, NuggZ7 said:

6” ProComp, installed about 6 weeks ago. So far, so good.

3CA5822B-2AD6-4387-8565-033D4D087291.jpeg

NUGG you did end up getting it lifted! I was wondering if you did or not. 

Tell me about your Vapors, how did you get them to fit? Do you have spacers? I remember when we were chatting before the lift kits ever came out and we found out we both had Black LTZ Z71’s, we both wanted to get the Vapors but they did not end up fitting for me. They were hitting the brake caliper so had to go a different route, but I see you did end up going with them which I want to know how you did it.

2 hours ago, Big E in TX said:

NUGG you did end up getting it lifted! I was wondering if you did or not. 

Tell me about your Vapors, how did you get them to fit? Do you have spacers? I remember when we were chatting before the lift kits ever came out and we found out we both had Black LTZ Z71’s, we both wanted to get the Vapors but they did not end up fitting for me. They were hitting the brake caliper so had to go a different route, but I see you did end up going with them which I want to know how you did it.

Big E- the back fit fine, the front needed 1/4” spacers. These are the 10” with -18 offset, they only stick out about ~1.5”. Really happy with the set up. BDS came out with their lists the day my lift was getting installed.