I am wanting to add a Z71 Badge to the grill of my 2018 LT. Does anyone know where I can get the 2-piece black plastic mounting plate that is behind the badge on the factory installed Z71 logo. I believe they call it the Front Plinth/Rear Plinth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, lodge307 said:

I am wanting to add a Z71 Badge to the grill of my 2018 LT. Does anyone know where I can get the 2-piece black plastic mounting plate that is behind the badge on the factory installed Z71 logo. I believe they call it the Front Plinth/Rear Plinth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Try this # 23469243 ( Amazon ) , Hope this help.

3 minutes ago, slj2008 said:

Try this # 23469243 ( Amazon ) , Hope this help.

Thank you. That looks like the badge. I actually am looking for the flat backer plate that mounts to the grill to attach the Z71 emblem.

1 minute ago, lodge307 said:

Thank you. That looks like the badge. I actually am looking for the flat backer plate that mounts to the grill to attach the Z71 emblem.

scan down on that page , they show some with mounting plate , or check  Dealership - Parts ?

1 minute ago, greystone said:

Is your truck a Z71?

It is not. I am converting it to one.

11 minutes ago, greystone said:

Is your truck a Z71?

Great question.  It made me laugh as I remember my wife wanting Denali badges on our SLE.   She liked the word and my salesman was willing to find us a pair of Denali badges.  This truck will always be a SLE no matter how much lipstick I add!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, lodge307 said:

Why didn't you just buy a Z71 then? They are around the same price as the truck you just bought. Most dealers had way more 2018 Z71's than regular LT's. It going to cost you way more to do what you want to do if you add skidplates, shocks, colored bumpers, grille, etc.

I just don't get it.

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 4

Get magnetized ones so you can take them off, slip them under your wheels for added ground clearance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Why didn't you just buy a Z71 then? They are around the same price as the truck you just bought. Most dealers had way more 2018 Z71's than regular LT's. It going to cost you way more to do what you want to do if you add skidplates, shocks, colored bumpers, grille, etc.

I just don't get it.

I disagree. Also this does not help what my question is. Do you have an answer or not?

2 minutes ago, macarone said:

Get magnetized ones so you can take them off, slip them under your wheels for added ground clearance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

???

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, lodge307 said:

I disagree. Also this does not help what my question is. Do you have an answer or not?

Disagree all you want .To buy all that stuff would be way more than just getting a Z71 in the first place. Don't be ignorant.

Did you try a dealer?

Edited by dieselfan1

HE Just asking for  HELP on the emblems . Maybe  he just want the emblem . IF YOU can't HELP , DON'T Answer .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lodge307 said:

Sorry.... that is against the rules.  :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

Disagree all you want .To buy all that stuff would be way more than just getting a Z71 in the first place. Don't be ignorant.

Did you try a dealer?

IGNORANT ???????

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jobrien1993
      Hello, does anyone have any info on which package truck I have? I know there is a Custom Sport edition but I think that is only for crew cabs it also is a different shade of white than what I have. There also is a Midnight edition for the all balck Silverados... I am just curious as to what my package is called because where I am located I havent seen a truck like mine since I have owned it the past 6 months or so. Thank you in advance!

• By Zane
      Zane Merva
      Executive Editor / Publisher - GM-Trucks.com
      May 24th, 2019

A few days after we got a look at the changes for the 2020 Sierra, Chevrolet is letting on to what's going to change for the 2020 Silverado. Surprise, it's actually some significant stuff. 

More 6.2L
      First up, the 6.2L makes its long awaited move to trim levels below LTZ. Now Custom Trail Boss, RST, and LT Trail Boss trim levels can also order the 420 horsepower engine option. As owners of a 2019 LTZ with the 6.2L , we highly recommend it. 

More 10-speed
      LT Trail Boss and High Country with the 5.3L engine will upgrade to the all new 10-speed transmission. This move was more expected as GM flushes out the 10-speed into more models and slowly phases out the 8-speed and 6-speed transmissions its sold for years. 

A New 3.0L Diesel
      The new light duty Duramax makes it's debut in 2020. It will be available on LT, RST, and above trim levels.  This engine will also come with the new 10-speed transmission. 

Smaller changes
      Other additions to the lineup for 2020 include adaptive cruise control and a new "transparent trailer" camera system that displays up to 15 different views. 

Order Guide

Deletions 
           (GE0) Oakwood Metallic
           (PDT) High Country Premium Package
           (R13) WT Appearance Package
      New Features 
           (DPO) and (DQS) Vertical Trailering Mirrors
           (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control now included in (PDJ) Safety Package II
      Changes 
           (MQB) 10-speed transmission is now standard on 4WD High Country models with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 DFM engine and LT Trail Boss
           (UV2) HD Surround Vision is replaced with (UVS) HD Surround Vision with Two Trailer Camera Provisions
           (CWM) Technology Package now includes (UVN) Bed View Camera
           (PCV) WT Convenience Package is now available with (ZW9) pickup bed delete
           (PTT) Tire Pressure Monitor System becomes (PTT) Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors
           (V46) and (VJH) Chrome bumpers are now free flow on 1WT
           (Q5U) 17" Bight silver painted aluminum wheels are now free flow on 1WT

2020 Chevrolet Silverado Photos

• By BlancoSilverado
      Hello,
      I purchased my truck a few months ago and most of the time i need to press the button 2-5 times to drop my tailgate without any help. With a little (and i mean 5 lbs) of pulling while pressing the button it works most of the time, even then i might have to press it twice. The truck is a new body 2019 Silverado LT 4x4. It started doing this day one, i thought it might just need to work in/break in and it did not.
      Is anyone else having this issue?
      If so do you know how to fix it?
       I have tried with the vehicle on level ground and even then it does not work all the time also i tried it on grounds where the front is up a few inches and i would still have to press at least twice. Every 50 times or so it will go down with one press. 

Any help will be appreciated.

• By Huntere
      So I have recently purchased a Range AFM disabler for my 2017 Silverado 1500 E-assist because of the constant stopping and starting at stop lights, exhaust drone from V4, weird shifting from V4 to V8 and my transmission liking to jerk/shifting hard every so often.

After installing the Range device, it has solved my transmission issues, disabled stopping and starting at stop lights, and has been keeping it in V8 mode 24/7! The only thing I have noticed is that when I am decelerating from a speed of around 50 MPH or more, the engine will have a fast repetitive backfiring popping sound until i either get back on the gas pedal or have reached a speed of 35 MPH.

It seems to happen when i am decelerating slowly and not fast, starts to backfire when it starts to downshift at around 900-1100 RPMs
      I have a flowmaster Super40 cat-back dual 2.5 inch exhaust with the third "cat" still on. It used to not backfire when the AFM was active BUT when decelerating, it would switch back into V4 mode. is there a way to fix this? Is there too much freeflowing exhaust? Can this backfiring through the exhaust cause any damage if left unfixed?

Thanks,
      -Hunter
    • By Bear1688
      I have some items/ parts I no longer require or desire. Would love to get them out of my garage. 

Everything is off a 2016 Silverado 1500 Z71 LT Crew Cab Short Bed.

- Bed caps 

- Headlights (no harness) 

Continued: