Child locks in 2018 Double Cab?

Haven't found an answer in the searches so here goes. 

In the Double Cab config, is there a child lock option for the rear doors? 

My 3 year old is able to pull the door handle from his car seat. Thankfully he did it when we stopped in the driveway but I worry he can do it on the highway. 

I didn't see anything on the door jam. 

Thanks

Is it not on your driver's door, next to the lock/unlock buttons? that's where mine is. Along with the window lock button for the back seat. I had to employ both of those buttons in the last year as my 3 year old started opening things I didn't want opened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aseibel said:

Is it not on your driver's door, next to the lock/unlock buttons? that's where mine is. Along with the window lock button for the back seat. I had to employ both of those buttons in the last year as my 3 year old started opening things I didn't want opened.

Yep! found it.  Always been familiar with the manual child lock in the door jam. This may be the most techy vehicle I've ever owned, such a learning curve. I'm not your typical "millennial", haha. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DHeinze said:

I have a 18 Denali and it is below the back window controls on the drivers door next to the window lock. 

20190304_151202.jpg

Do all the K2s have this or only higher trim levels? I've never noticed it in the SLEs we have at work but I don't drive them often and have never been looking for it to lock my coworkers in the back. 

• Like 1