Circle d transmission has a billet 4,5,6 if I remember right. There stage 2 has a hub option. 
Same company as circle d. 
Yeah I dont understand it but the stage 3 still fast the billet carrier. A $1000 option. But they claim 800hp trans and have cars pushing that over 1000hp.70610096a97e4a7a8b40edfc11e8f30b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1SLOW1500- The PATC phoenix kit also has the billet 4,5,6 intermediate shaft thats what led me to them. From my understanding they all have the billet planet gear built by the same company in Canada. I liked the phoenix kit due to the option for the quad billet converter as well. I'm leaving no stone un-turned this time around...still might fail, being a 6L80 ?‍♂️but I will definitely let you know how it all goes.

Edited by Vindicta_Mihi

You should find a shop that installs those “Jasper” transmissions and just keep warrantying it when they detonate.. Shops that use those don’t hand start bolts and ram em in with impacts and strip chet out installin ‘em. Like yer block.

I know a couple shops that got sued into closing for having ‘tards installin Jaspers’...they are losing market share right now.

Actually a good transmission but who they have sellin em.....you can find competing garages in a town and pay only $200 over Jaspers price to have it installed...

Auto trans rebuild market is cut throat right now....literally...cut throat. Git a Jasper.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vindicta_Mihi said:

1SLOW1500- The PATC phoenix kit also has the billet 4,5,6 intermediate shaft thats what led me to them. From my understanding they all have the billet planet gear built by the same company in Canada. I liked the phoenix kit due to the option for the quad billet converter as well. I'm leaving no stone un-turned this time around...still might fail, being a 6L80 ?‍♂️but I will definitely let you know how it all goes.

No question the PATC is a great unit. But the price is so much. Quad billet converter at what stall? I have to think the twins spool lower then 3000 rpm. Oh and have to ask what tune software? You may want to turn on torque management set 1-2 to reduce some power just so the shift isn't neck breaking and you get traction. If it was track only truck I would just let it eat. At 600rwhp I blow the tire of on anything but a rolling go.

• Like 1

1SLOW1500- Still 2800 stall with the new converter and yes the twin Nagasakis spool around 2500-3000rpm; I shred tires below 60mph. Mike from Century Automotive, hp tuners, tuned the TCM and Ive heard he is one of the best so I think it will react a lot better since he tuned it specifically for what I use the truck for. I actually raced a lime green Lamborghini Aventador, when I had 682rwhp and blew his doors off with my dirt bike in the back no less...needless to say he was not a happy camper!

• Haha 1

Yeah I lost forward gears and reverse. So now I will buy a trans. Shipping is the worst part 300 each way. And shops are saying everything from stock parts beefed up to billet parts. $3200-$5500. On the stage 3 billet. 

Everyone said tune is the most important. 

With truck weight and power they say 800hp minimum trans but they have a 1200hp one also.

Ughh cant make up my mind.

• Like 1

1SLOW1500- Probably best to just send it man! Thats what I did this time around. I thought I could get by being on the cheap end on the 1st rebuild...and whaammy it broke again right away. The PATC kit with tune from Mike with shipping and all was about 5.9k then another 2k for my builder, that was after the first shop was about 6k to rebuild incorrectly and I still may have to go with a 4L80....Shouldve gone 4L80 to begin with.

I was about to go with a monster 750rwhp trans as there customer service was good warranty awesome and shipping was just included but after a few calls I heard to not waste my money. Also there site doesn't really state why it is better. 

So back to the circle d trans level 3. With billet out put hub. 

Sorry about my older post I can see now the the good stuff cost $$$$ and also seem the only way to get 1000hp plus is sourcing parts and local build. 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 10:53 AM, 1SLOW1500 said:

Yeah I lost forward gears and reverse. So now I will buy a trans. Shipping is the worst part 300 each way. And shops are saying everything from stock parts beefed up to billet parts. $3200-$5500. On the stage 3 billet. 

Everyone said tune is the most important. 

With truck weight and power they say 800hp minimum trans but they have a 1200hp one also.

Ughh cant make up my mind.

Mexicans would rent a Uhaul Silverado/Sierra and swap the trannys in an hour and only be out the $40 to rent it.

My Sierra was a Uhaul buy from GM. GM bought it back from Uhaul and sent it to auction. Ford bought it. I bought it from Ford dirt cheap. Took back to GM and made them fix it under warranty.

...Bargain hunter. Hah!

• Like 1

Mexicans would rent a Uhaul Silverado/Sierra and swap the trannys in an hour and only be out the $40 to rent it.

My Sierra was a Uhaul buy from GM. GM bought it back from Uhaul and sent it to auction. Ford bought it. I bought it from Ford dirt cheap. Took back to GM and made them fix it under warranty.

...Bargain hunter. Hah!
Gm would have gave me a new trans but i want a better one. I rented the uhaul truck last weekend and thought what parts inwanted of it. I can also get a junk yard 6l80 for 800. But God only knows the condition. Rebuild stage 2 kit is $1700 plus other parts and service is still 3k.
Do I think $6,000 is a little on The high side? Oh yes but options at that power level are limited. And with truck down for a month I do this again install labor is $1200.

33 minutes ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

Gm would have gave me a new trans but i want a better one. I rented the uhaul truck last weekend and thought what parts inwanted of it. I can also get a junk yard 6l80 for 800. But God only knows the condition. Rebuild stage 2 kit is $1700 plus other parts and service is still 3k.
Do I think $6,000 is a little on The high side? Oh yes but options at that power level are limited. And with truck down for a month I do this again install labor is $1200.

Have you looked into the viability of an 8l90 swap?

I have a feeling the 6l80 is going to ruin your truck. I mean you could get lucky, but it might just be a never ending headache.

• Like 1

Get Gm to fix yours for free, and buy the 800 junk yard tranny to build for when the stick one goes out. Then swap the built one in and have the factory one replaced by gm for a spare.

Just kidding, I hate chasing transmissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Have you looked into the viability of an 8l90 swap?

I have a feeling the 6l80 is going to ruin your truck. I mean you could get lucky, but it might just be a never ending headache.
The 90 is best but not a easy bolt in. Honest over 1000hp there are better old school options.

I hope in their TCM tune they fully disabled Traction Control.

You can not have that horsepower and let the TCM slip the trans clutches to keep the tires from spinning (thats how Traction Control works). Computer would detonate the tranny left and right.

I would go old school. No computer controlled Trans. And ditch that factory driveshaft and have a real one made. Then you will only have rear axle problems. :)