Would you buy an electric Chevy today? What about an electric GMC?

Are you ready to buy an electric truck?  

1,054 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thing that I don't understand is that being from a cold climate area they tell us that during the supper hours to not turn on stoves, dryers, dishwashers etc or it may cause a brown out. How in the hell are we going to have streets of electric cars and trucks plugged in. At least currently (sorry Bad pun) we don't have the infrastructure to support electrics. Just what we need is more ugly wind mills and power towers running all over the damn place!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s been discussed for over 100years and the greedy oil and coal companies keep us all in a box. Did you guys know that Niagara Falls can actually power almost half the planet, if not more with FREE ELECTRICITY! Greed is in the way!

https://teslaresearch.jimdo.com/niagara-falls-power-project-1888/

Sent from Above

On 10/25/2019 at 3:29 PM, TXGREEK said:

Not even if it outperforms your current vehicle in 0-70 braking, handling and best of all gets 500 miles between each charge?

I can go 600 miles on a tank now. 500 is going backwards.
Sent from Above

• Like 1

I’d still go with a badass electric beast getting 500 miles on a single charge versus 600 or 700 miles per tank. No oil change, lighter, lots faster. I’ve talked myself into getting one, just don’t have any beast trucks out yet lol

Sent from Above

Lithium Ion battery production is good for the environment? LOL Talk about toxic waste.

Petroleum and coal manufacturing is enormously worse. OP asked if anyone would buy one, my response was yes, as long as I got my beast electric truck that does what mine does only more efficiently. I agree, batteries aren’t highly toxic but I was taking about harnessing the atmospheric electricity that’s always around us. Wouldn’t need to charge it unless it was an added boost up the mountain lol

Sent from Above