Hi, there. If you haven't already, we recommend reaching out to your dealership for a service appointment. Our team can certainly reach out to them on your behalf. If interested, please send an email to [email protected] ATTN: Forum Username/GM Trucks  with your contact information, VIN, brief description of your concern,  and preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM's privacy policy, please visit http://bit.ly/2h3ZUnC. 

Aleigha W. 

Bought a new 2020 Trail Boss on 20 June and my screen has went black multiple times. Had it at the dealer yesterday and they did software updates that didn't work. My screen blacked out after leaving the dealer and 2 times this morning. So, took it back today and they told me that #PIT5754 relates to my truck, but it doesn't. I've never complained of the issues related to that bulletin. It mentions android and remote start causing issues, I have an apple and never use remote start. Today I did find out that when I turn my climate control off, it blacks the screen out. I have duplicated it 5 times in a row in my driveway tonight. But it has happened other times when I don't mess with climate control, don't have my phone plugged in or bluetooth connected. I'm going to a different dealer tomorrow to see what they say. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2020 at 7:40 PM, jonnyb19 said:

Bought a new 2020 Trail Boss on 20 June and my screen has went black multiple times. Had it at the dealer yesterday and they did software updates that didn't work. My screen blacked out after leaving the dealer and 2 times this morning. So, took it back today and they told me that #PIT5754 relates to my truck, but it doesn't. I've never complained of the issues related to that bulletin. It mentions android and remote start causing issues, I have an apple and never use remote start. Today I did find out that when I turn my climate control off, it blacks the screen out. I have duplicated it 5 times in a row in my driveway tonight. But it has happened other times when I don't mess with climate control, don't have my phone plugged in or bluetooth connected. I'm going to a different dealer tomorrow to see what they say. 

They just replaced mine with a new part number radio. The regional tech worked with China for diagnostics, they were happy with the results. So far I have had 0 issues with it blacking out or the touch screen not working at all. I would give the part number out but it wasn't on my slip from the dealer. 

• 3 months later...