On 3/16/2020 at 8:38 AM, EagleRising said:

So far no issues

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Great! Please keep us updated. I am scheduled to drop the truck at the dealer on March 30th.... in the meantime I disabled the location services from the truck. I wonder if this could help based on one of the posts here on the link of onstar antena and the infotainment system/Apple car play. 

On 3/17/2020 at 9:26 PM, Agustin Blanco said:

Great! Please keep us updated. I am scheduled to drop the truck at the dealer on March 30th.... in the meantime I disabled the location services from the truck. I wonder if this could help based on one of the posts here on the link of onstar antena and the infotainment system/Apple car play. 

No system Crash since I disabled location services (March 14th). 

• 1 month later...

I've been having the same issue on my 2019 gmc at4 screen will work right when I first start it up then start changing screens by itself and then freeze up and I won't be able to change anything on the screen, I swapped out the infotainment screen with a new one from this website and its been working great so far for about 1 week hopefully stays that way

2 hours ago, ODINAF said:

I've been having the same issue on my 2019 gmc at4 screen will work right when I first start it up then start changing screens by itself and then freeze up and I won't be able to change anything on the screen, I swapped out the infotainment screen with a new one from this website and its been working great so far for about 1 week hopefully stays that way

Whats the website and keep us posted on it please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought my truck was the only one doing this until I found this thread... Same problems in my 2020 AT4. 2500 miles on it, and the screen seems to black out but stay back-lit at least twice a week... Mine seems to happen mostly on startup. 

I will start keeping a more detailed log of when it happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought my truck last night and screen just went completely black On my way home. A few minutes later was able to turn it back on. I was using apple play when this occurred, after turning screen back on, apple play function no longer works.  Truck is brand spanking new 2020, still has less the. 100 miles on it.. smh.. I emailed dealer this morning, let’s see what happens..

On 6/28/2020 at 12:09 PM, CALIFORNIATRAILBOSS said:

Just bought my truck last night and screen just went completely black On my way home. A few minutes later was able to turn it back on. I was using apple play when this occurred, after turning screen back on, apple play function no longer works.  Truck is brand spanking new 2020, still has less the. 100 miles on it.. smh.. I emailed dealer this morning, let’s see what happens..

Keep a detailed log and keep taking it in for service. GM needs to own this and fix it. Good luck