POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

Anyone run bilstein 5100's on one setting lower than highest with 1.5 zone body lift? Looking to install the body lift on my 2014 silverado crew cab 4WD.

I'm wondering how the truck will look with the lifted look coupled with a slight rake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I am gonna put my RC 2.5 leveling kit on with stock 20's. what tire size can I run without a major rubbing issue? I may in the spring go with the zone 1.5 body lift but not sure yet?

My buddy just installed 305 50 20 G2's and they just barely rub the front of the upper control arm at full lock on the right side. If you want to clear for sure on the stock wheels a 295 55 20 is going to be your best bet. With a 1.5" body lift you can probably get away with a 295 60 20 without rubbing issues.

• 2 weeks later...

guys, i need some opinions. I can not decide weather to go with a 305/55/20 (33.23x12.44x20) or a 295/60/20 (33.94x11.77x20) in a Nitto Ridge Grappler. Thoughts?

keep in mind i have a 2.5" level and a 1.25 BL

guys, i need some opinions. I can not decide weather to go with a 305/55/20 (33.23x12.44x20) or a 295/60/20 (33.94x11.77x20) in a Nitto Ridge Grappler. Thoughts?

keep in mind i have a 2.5" level and a 1.25 BL

305 55 20 somewhere floating around on the fourms i believe in the wheel and tire set-up is a guy running 305 55 20 on 10 inch wheels with the RC 4.75" combo (3-1/2" level and 1.25" body), He said he still had some minor rubbing with the 305 55 but he was also running a -24 20x10 wheel. What rims are you running?

305 55 20 somewhere floating around on the fourms i believe in the wheel and tire set-up is a guy running 305 55 20 on 10 inch wheels with the RC 4.75" combo (3-1/2" level and 1.25" body), He said he still had some minor rubbing with the 305 55 but he was also running a -24 20x10 wheel. What rims are you running?

factory GMC 20 inch wheels

It's noticeable ,not huge but when u climb back on ur truck u will realize it's a bit higher . It definitely gives it a better look IMO .I lagged it to put mine on too in was avoiding the labor . But word of advice do not have the E brake engaged I did and didn't notice , it literally hours later to figure out why I cudnt lift the cab high enough on the driver side . Lol

Here's a front pic 44cf5bb09e62037f8165bfc84849d961.jpg

What are you running for wheels? Looks like a 20x12 -44? If so how bad is the rubbing? Trying to decide on a new wheel setup for my truck and love the way yours looks.

What are you running for wheels? Looks like a 20x12 -44? If so how bad is the rubbing? Trying to decide on a new wheel setup for my truck and love the way yours looks.

Running 22x12 44 offset with 33's. And it's definitely rubs at full lock reverse and going up a drive way or something similar to that . Going to do the Norcal mod this weekend maybe to fix the issues .

Running 22x12 44 offset with 33's. And it's definitely rubs at full lock reverse and going up a drive way or something similar to that . Going to do the Norcal mod this weekend maybe to fix the issues .

What are you running for lift? I have a 2.5" level and zone 1.5" body lift and assuming yours is the same? Not sure I could get away with that setup in Maine we're not allowed to have any tire sticking past the body but you can get away with it if it isn't overly aggressive. Any more pics? Thanks for your quick reply

What are you running for lift? I have a 2.5" level and zone 1.5" body lift and assuming yours is the same? Not sure I could get away with that setup in Maine we're not allowed to have any tire sticking past the body but you can get away with it if it isn't overly aggressive. Any more pics? Thanks for your quick reply

Yeah same 2.5 and 1.5 BL I can take some pics in a hour or so . But tire definitely do stick out about 6 inches or more .
  • Like 1

A lot less than I thought it's more like 3 to 4 inches here is a pic 1f00c4f08c6dd6ac7bd3641e95c88a31.jpg
  • Like 1

My buddy has 305 50 20 on the factory 20 inch wheels, Rubs the swaybar on one side and upper control arm on the other side when turned either way at full lock, Not a terrible rub but doesn't clear for sure.

Called Discount tire to order the 295/60/20 in a nitto ridge grappler but they are back ordered through Nitto, so went ahead and went with the 305/55/20 it should work out fine and look great