krzyd's 2014 Denali

krzyd

2 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

How many inches did you end up at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I like to tell myself 9 inches  3/5 is my best guess, 4/6 overall drop from where it was at after rims and tires get put on.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2018 at 7:31 PM, krzyd said:

Some ugly ass photos with drop at final height (not leveled,  1" lower in front) on the original wheels and all trim removed for paint, on to the exhaust.

20180307_152805

20180307_152810

I sure I missed something but those aren't 2017 Denali headlights. And your paint matching body molding and window sill trim?

2 hours ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

I sure I missed something but those aren't 2017 Denali headlights. And your paint matching body molding and window sill trim?

Those are 2014 headlamps, I'm going black on window trim, door bumpers will be painted just in case, but I'm not planning on reinstalling. The Denali emblem will be wheel color. I found a roll pan bumper for the rear, so going to go with that. SUPERCHARGER FINALLY SHIPPED!! I figure about 3 weeks to completion now.

32 minutes ago, cbrsilv15 said:

Do you plan on putting some clear film over to protect everything?  I wish I would have when I painted my grille and headlight trim. Paint chips so easily now a days...

I'm considering it, I probably need to wait a few weeks for paint to fully cure.