WTB New or Near New Chrome Handles - 2014+ (regular cab) Silverado

Josh_perry24

Hey!  As the title states, I have a standard/regular cab 2014 Silverado.  I'm looking for a set of new or near new chrome door handles,  Key on one or both sides, I guess it doesn't really matter.  Would also consider buying a full set of 4 if the price was right, though I only need the two.  Thanks for any offers!

Hey!  As the title states, I have a standard/regular cab 2014 Silverado.  I'm looking for a set of new or near new chrome door handles,  Key on one or both sides, I guess it doesn't really matter.  Would also consider buying a full set of 4 if the price was right, though I only need the two.  Thanks for any offers!

If you can’t find anyone on here that’s parting with a set then I would check partsgeek. I got a set of chrome handles for my wife’s ‘14 Suburban for around $100. Just a thought. Good luck in the search.

Delivered to you via my cellular device using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, TX LIMO said:

If you can’t find anyone on here that’s parting with a set then I would check partsgeek. I got a set of chrome handles for my wife’s ‘14 Suburban for around $100. Just a thought. Good luck in the search.

Delivered to you via my cellular device using Tapatalk

Thanks for the idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived