SOLD -Brand New 2014 2015 Silverado LTZ/High Country Projector Headlamps

Josh_perry24

Hey guys.  One of the LT trucks was traded in for a 2018 a couple weeks ago.  As such, these *replica* projector lights I purchased for it are no longer needed.  I bought them as an upgrade for an LT truck but did not get around to installing before the truck was traded in.  The headlights have never been put on a truck.  They are replicas, but seem to be OE quality.  Compared them side by side a buddy's High Country and there is no noticeable difference.  Even the dust caps look the same, minus the GM stamp of course.  See the photos for yourself!  Please note, they have a protective plastic wrap on in the photos.  Pretty much flawless underneath the wrap.

Unlike cheap replicas or other cheap projector housings, THESE USE FACTORY H11 LOW BEAM BULBS AND 9005 HIGH BEAM BULBS.  Direct swap for any 2014 or 2015 Silverado.  Thank you for your interest.  Would prefer local pick up but would consider shipping.  Big boxes.  Asking $300 obo plus shipping if we go that route. The lights are currently at my parents' residence and would be available for shipment Monday June 2.

20170901_174415-min.jpg

20170901_174418-min.jpg

20170901_174427-min.jpg

20170901_174430-min.jpg

Those might actually be the eagle eyes replica lights. Does it say anything on the lense or the trim that it might be those?  The only reason I say that is because the eagle eyes are the only ones that I have seen that use the h11 bulb. Everything else uses h7 or something from what I have seen. Don’t quote on that but it’s possible is all

14 minutes ago, MHPrior80 said:

Those might actually be the eagle eyes replica lights. Does it say anything on the lense or the trim that it might be those?  The only reason I say that is because the eagle eyes are the only ones that I have seen that use the h11 bulb. Everything else uses h7 or something from what I have seen. Don’t quote on that but it’s possible is all

Yes, it's very possible.  I thought that myself, but the box doesn't explicitly state "Eagle Eyes" on them.  It does reference the OE part numbers for the 2015 High Country lights, and they are indeed an exact match to those visually.

• Josh_perry24 changed the title to SOLD -Brand New 2014 2015 Silverado LTZ/High Country Projector Headlamps