SO..... Anyone install a lift kit yet? Pictures Please

Have u tried running it without the spacer?  The spacer may be pushing it too far out.

I agree with this. I have the same size wheels without the spacer but slightly wider than average tires and they just barely fit, I still had to do some minor but unnoticeable trimming. I know if I added a spacer I’d have issues.

27 minutes ago, MTB10 said:

HELP!!

Just had the 4 inch fabtech installed for the At4 (Overall 6 inch). Put hostile 22x10 -25 with a 3/8 spacer. Looks great but I have a major rub. What are my options. pics below. 

IMG_0516.jpg

Also, what size tire are you running.  The AT4 has a smaller wheel weel opening than the Trail Boss so you cannot run as big of tires.

2uf7jvm.jpg

Yikes, looks like it already chewed up that corner quiet a bit. Looks like the tires are too big for that lift, or the wheels need more offset. Assume you took it to an off road shop... what did they suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2uf7jvm.jpg

As an example, I installed a 6” BDS lift on my RST and used the wheel offset recommended by BDS. I have lots of room with 35x12.5x20 nitto grapplers

bec45b5a969db0755eb3941c90d9e288.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, MTB10 said:

tire is a 35x12.5r22 toyo rt 

You need different rims/tires or some trimming.  There are 4 sizes listed on the Fabtech site for this lift.  Although it's not marked, the Trailboss is the one that fits the 35x12.5, the 295 width tire is for the AT4.  The wheel wells are smaller as I mentioned earlier.  The Fabtech kit also has a 5" backspacing which your 22x10 doesnt have.  The Rough Country kit accepts your rims offset but not this kit so in reality the best option for those looking to lift the Trailboss/AT4 is the Rough Country kit not the Fabtech one.

Fabtech:

20190425_142526.thumb.jpg.26d72be419bb90949ed33316de283faf.jpg

Rough Country:

20190425_143212.thumb.jpg.ba21e2ac335900c5ef4e77e71e1a5564.jpg

Edited by z1boss