SO..... Anyone install a lift kit yet? Pictures Please

On 12/6/2018 at 11:30 PM, Big E in TX said:

The wait is over! FINALLY it seems that all of the manufacturers have released their lift kits. So besides the 2” GM lift, who out there has put a RC lift or Procomp, or BDS or fabtech on their new truck yet?

Would love to see pics as well please.

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

• Like 2

Anyone running Dirtlogic FTS21260 full coilovers up front on their 6” lift no strut spacers? Looking around looks like this is the only option for our trucks unless you do custom icons like another forum member did. Just wondering how they ride. 

Anyone running Dirtlogic FTS21260 full coilovers up front on their 6” lift no strut spacers? Looking around looks like this is the only option for our trucks unless you do custom icons like another forum member did. Just wondering how they ride. 

I actually emailed them and I’m waiting on a response. I haven’t found anyone with them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/19/2019 at 7:08 PM, ablsu said:

wow this looks great. What lift is this, whats the tire size and wheel combo?

4" Rough Country on top of the 2" factory lift. Falkon 35's with Moto Metal Siege 20 x 10 with a -18 offset. Wheels did require a spacer to clear the front. 

6" procomp lift.  35x12.50 Toyo R/T tires ---- Fuel 20 x 10 wheels ---  FYI The shop that did mine found out that with these wheels they had to install flush mount Tire Pressure sensors..   the regular stem ones  broke off the first install.  

I'm very happy with the ride quality.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 2.12.29 PM.png

• Like 1

6in BDS with fox 2.0 rear on 35x12.50 Nitto RGs factory 20s

Rides good but the Rancho struts have this weird vibration after a small bump. My guess is the ranchos are not made for the heavier 12 ply tires.  Need some coilovers.  Anyone switched to Bilsteins in the mean time?

Side.jpg

Front angle.jpg

IMG_9885.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheElementalCashew said:

6” BDS and 20x9 Fuel Rebels with 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I need to do some coil overs on the front.

51cd80ae6ec2ef0ef64d71108cd6e842.jpg
eeccd7b517872a317c1fac9087b8352e.jpg
8bf79ee550ed38365d41b93abdc43718.jpg

What offset are your wheels.  

I just had a Tuff Country 2 inch Leveling Kit put on my 2019 Silverado RST.  The front only raised 1-1/4 inches and there's still a notable rake.  Les Schwab Tires said that if I wasn't happy with it that they would replace it with a different kit.  I checked with a local 4WD shop and they recommended Readylift. The Readylift kit installs below the strut instead of on top.  Any thoughts on this?

Edited by Northwestern
typos

I just had a Tuff Country 2 inch Leveling Kit put on my 2019 Silverado RST.  The front only raised 1-1/4 inches and there's still a notable rake.  Les Schwab Tires said that if I wasn't happy with it that they would replace it with a different kit.  I checked with a local 4WD shop and they recommended Readylift. The Readylift kit installs below the strut instead of on top.  Any thoughts on this?

15c15ee828c57eb2b176715711c70e72.jpg

Ready lift 2 inch level right here
Sits even with the rear
I’m running 315/70/17 which is about a 35 but I had to trim a little bit

On factory wheels I ran 305/55/20 mud tires with no trimming