SO..... Anyone install a lift kit yet? Pictures Please

that's why some have tapered block I bet....those blocks look so wrong when there big, I know its fine but just looks so 'wonky'.....is there leaf spring kit that will do same job as block?.....I know you can get 2 or 3 inches out of deaver spring but was wondering about 4 or 6 inches......I wont ever go that high for practical reasons was just curious

Icon dynamics stage 1( coilovers, shocks) with rough country ucas, 1.5 rear block.  The fronts adjustable from 1.5 to 3.5, they came set at 3 inch so I left it that way. It says they are preset to the proper preload heigth. Took 2 hours tops to do and drives about like stock, the rear bounced before but now it's perfect . The ride is firmer and handles like a racecar, no body roll anymore. It sits about 3/8 of an inch higher in the rear. I'll get a better pic. This is with 1/4 inch wheel spacers up front to give some room for the uca/tire. The tires are 295-60-20 fallen wildpeak at3w's. About a 34-11.50.

The truck behind it is an 03 2500hd 37s, straight axled, 4 link coilovers. Approx 8 inches of lift and the 19 is really tall for just a 3 inch.20191215_113452.thumb.jpg.592e354d8fa48a889f6eba0af7d14338.jpg20191215_131919.thumb.jpg.ce284d290f3772f0c3cad20b0abccf84.jpg

Edited by Flatblack83
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’m new to this forum and to Chevy in general.  I purchased a 2019 Silverado with a 5.3l and 3.23 gear ratio.  The trucks I’m seeing, especially in this thread, look so much better with lifts and tires, especially the 6” kits and 35s.  I would really like to achieve the same look that some of these trucks have but I’m concerned about my trucks performance and long term wear/tear.  My question is...How well do your engines and trannies handle the 35” tires?  Thanks in advance for your experienced input.

I’m new to this forum and to Chevy in general.  I purchased a 2019 Silverado with a 5.3l and 3.23 gear ratio.  The trucks I’m seeing, especially in this thread, look so much better with lifts and tires, especially the 6” kits and 35s.  I would really like to achieve the same look that some of these trucks have but I’m concerned about my trucks performance and long term wear/tear.  My question is...How well do your engines and trannies handle the 35” tires?  Thanks in advance for your experienced input.

Dig through this thread and I think I posted the final gear ratios in the 6 spd vs the 8 spd. The new 8 speed with 3.23 is identical to the 6 speed with 3.73. I personally have 6” bds and 35’s and haven’t lost enough power to care. You’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha right!? I know what you mean.

UCA’s are not required at all, honestly for my purpose it’s purely aesthetics haha. The only off-road a little trail here and there driving up to the mountain or going camping etc, very tame!

But damn it looks good ha!
c3256cf73d92a725ae680cbd4b3f7b3b.jpg

Removed all the Icon parts because I’m selling them, and the truck. Now that I’m back to the “stock” BDS kit I can really tell how much better the Icons were especially with the adjustable damping.

The CDCV valves are great for anyone considering Icon,