SO..... Anyone install a lift kit yet? Pictures Please

RC coilovers on a BDS kit?.....blasphemy!  [emoji23]

Contact BDS/Sport Truck USA and get the matching Fox coilovers and Fox 2.0 rears to go with your kit.

They’re dragging their feet on getting them out. I’m actually thinking of calling king to get a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4" BDS lift with fox shocks. 20x10 wheels, -24 offset and 34" ridge grapplers (295/60/20). Front wheels took a 1/4" wheel spacer to clear the caliper. I tried 35s and they didn't fit, would've required massive bumper trimming. The 34s still required trimming the plastic, removing the front mud flaps, and trimming the inside lower corner of the metal bumper to eliminate all rubbing.

Once I wear these tires out I will probably go with the 35s and trim the bumper more, but wasn't prepared to cut it yet on a brand new truck. 

Truck 1.jpg

Truck 2.jpg

Truck 3.jpg

Truck 4.jpg

• Like 2

RC coilovers on a BDS kit?.....blasphemy!  [emoji23]

Contact BDS/Sport Truck USA and get the matching Fox coilovers and Fox 2.0 rears to go with your kit.

I have fox 2.0 on rear. Not a fan. No adjustability and there coil over reservoir are to pricey for me. And they are not available.

Just now, STX30MAC said:

I have fox 2.0 on rear. Not a fan. No adjustability and there coil over reservoir are to pricey for me. And they are not available.

You are not a fan of the 2.0s because there is "no adjustability" but you then state you don't want to spend the money on adjustables.  Not really fair on the poor ol' 2.0s!  ?

Champagne taste, beer budget!  ?

On 8/27/2019 at 5:15 AM, TheElementalCashew said:

6” BDS and 20x9 Fuel Rebels with 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I need to do some coil overs on the front.

51cd80ae6ec2ef0ef64d71108cd6e842.jpg
eeccd7b517872a317c1fac9087b8352e.jpg
8bf79ee550ed38365d41b93abdc43718.jpg

This sits perfect. Let me know what coil overs you decide to go with. 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:10 AM, foxcoupefan said:

I am definitely a form follows function guy. I wanted a fast dirt road truck that wasn't too over the top for the street. I wasn't going to do an upgrade unless it helped the truck in terms of functionality.

I went with the Baja Kits Chase kit (Baja Kits Control arms, BK's King 2.5 Remote reservoir coilovers, BK's rear remote reservoirs and 35/12.5/17 KO2s). About 3in in front and nothing in rear. Adding a 1" of lift in rear via Deavers/block.

Incredible ride for sure. The quality of Baja Kits and King stuff is just over the top. Customer service is top notch as well over at Brenthal/Baja Kits. 

Btw, Wheels are bronze Method MR312 in 17s. Super dirty so hard to tell in this photo. Thanks for looking and have a blessed week! 

20190804_121754.jpg

20190724_180837.jpg

Awesome set up. I was eyeing this kit, the camburg or Mazzulla. Is your truck a Trail Boss? 

you have a very nice setup!..how did you get 3in in front from kings?

am going with filthy motorsports custom valved slightly extended kings 2.5 on JBA uca but was advised against raising kings to 3 inches...….everything ive seen is 2.5 inches max....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9 hours ago, Dunn said:

you have a very nice setup!..how did you get 3in in front from kings?

am going with filthy motorsports custom valved slightly extended kings 2.5 on JBA uca but was advised against raising kings to 3 inches...….everything ive seen is 2.5 inches max....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I found this on the mazulla site. Looks like they offer the Kings in a 3”

https://mzoffroad.com/collections/chevy-gmc/products/king-2019-chevy-gmc-1500-3-0-front-coilover-shock-33700-132a

4” Ready Lift with 295/65/20’s with -18 offset. It rubs and my fiancé laughs at me.

Just shot these today, if anyone in the New Jersey area wants to meet up for photos hit me up!

-Dennis

21707A8E-1CEE-4072-9F4B-17F55048BF85.jpeg

48E69D3C-FE35-4854-87AF-D0E2AA9DC755.jpeg

Edited by SatinSilvy
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SatinSilvy said:

4” Ready Lift with 295/65/20’s with -18 offset. It rubs and my fiancé laughs at me.

Just shot these today, if anyone in the New Jersey area wants to meet up for photos hit me up!

-Dennis

21707A8E-1CEE-4072-9F4B-17F55048BF85.jpeg

48E69D3C-FE35-4854-87AF-D0E2AA9DC755.jpeg

Very nice looking rig. Not a big fan of chrome bumpers but your body color and lift look amazing with the chrome. 

32 minutes ago, f8l vnm said:

Very nice looking rig. Not a big fan of chrome bumpers but your body color and lift look amazing with the chrome. 

Thanks! I’ll be deleting chrome as time goes on. Can’t do everything at once, gotta have things to look forward too. I’ll end up buying new bumpers maybe some sort of aftermarket ones.

58 minutes ago, SatinSilvy said:

Thanks! I’ll be deleting chrome as time goes on. Can’t do everything at once, gotta have things to look forward too. I’ll end up buying new bumpers maybe some sort of aftermarket ones.

https://www.ecoological.com/bumpershellz.html

Save money!