Anyone start tearing down a 2019 to install sound system?

14 hours ago, Wakezilla said:

Which wiring harness did you buy?  Also, which amp?

I had it installed, sorry I don't know.  I went with the JL Audio 1000w amp.  Don' have the model number handy right now. If you need it, I can find it when I get home.

If you are handy and just trying to add your own amp/subwoofer or powered sub and don't want to splice into factory wiring, email [email protected]. He makes his own with/without pac or lc2i. He will make your own custom length and responds very fast. Emailed him Friday, he shipped it out Saturday. Way better than llj customs personally - have had bad experiences with them. 

On 9/8/2019 at 2:16 PM, jordanl010 said:

If you are handy and just trying to add your own amp/subwoofer or powered sub and don't want to splice into factory wiring, email [email protected]. He makes his own with/without pac or lc2i. He will make your own custom length and responds very fast. Emailed him Friday, he shipped it out Saturday. Way better than llj customs personally - have had bad experiences with them. 

x2 on this. Such quick service.  Shipped within a day, just waiting on Canada Post to deliver to me.

6 minutes ago, ADC said:

x2 on this. Such quick service.  Shipped within a day, just waiting on Canada Post to deliver to me.

He also will send videos on how it all works and how to plug them in :) As I had no idea until I see the videos how the harness has a locking feature rather than just a standard push in tab lol. Might've ripped the dang thing out

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 3:55 PM, Lyons00 said:

Hi,

I bought this a month or so ago and had it put in.....Hits hard with no distortion......fit's perfectly under the seatIMG_3371.jpeg.bc784fa46e277f05df92d097fc3374e1.jpeg

SB-GM-SLVCC4/12TW3

This generation of Chevrolet/GMC trucks is bringing new levels of interior refinement and technology to the full-size truck segment. Our Stealthbox® enhances all this by adding impressive, high-quality bass without losing any of your precious people space or interior functionality.

The Stealthbox® slips under the truck's rear seat and features two of our revolutionary 12TW3 thin-line subwoofers, giving you absolutely stellar sub-bass impact and quality. We even left a perfect spot in the middle of the enclosure for a clean, hidden amplifier installation!

The Hard Data: Contains two 12TW3-D8 subwoofers in a down-firing sealed enclosure. 800 watt power handling. Wired for a 2 ohm load. Installs under rear seat. Will not affect the folding of the rear seat or rear leg room.

Stealthbox® products are built to order and generally ship within 5-6 business days of receiving your order.

IMG_3372.jpeg

Those JL amps are sweet,both the HD and XD lines.I have the XD500(3 channel) and the thing which amazes me is how long I can pound it and it barely gets warm.My Fosgate Punch runs the door woofers(6.5's) and it gets too hot to even touch.

Great looking install by the way,super clean.

Hat tip to @Lions00 for the Stealthbox info and others on this thread for putting me in touch with [email protected] (John) for the wiring harness and LC2i. Pleasure dealing with him and very quick shipping on the harness like other have experienced. I'm thumping nicely now! 

Pricey...my wife hates all of you. ??

2019-09-20 15.52.13-2.jpg

2019-09-20 15.52.25.jpg

2019-09-20 15.52.40.jpg

• Like 3

On 9/20/2019 at 4:57 PM, Cokerush said:

Hat tip to @Lions00 for the Stealthbox info and others on this thread for putting me in touch with [email protected] (John) for the wiring harness and LC2i. Pleasure dealing with him and very quick shipping on the harness like other have experienced. I'm thumping nicely now! 

Pricey...my wife hates all of you. ??

2019-09-20 15.52.13-2.jpg

2019-09-20 15.52.25.jpg

2019-09-20 15.52.40.jpg

Your truck Bose equipped??  What all did you add or change?

3 hours ago, KillerOfMillers said:

Your truck Bose equipped??  What all did you add or change?

Same. I emailed him on Wednesday,  he was very nice to deal with. Got my harness on Friday, got it installed in minutes. Ran all my wires this morning, system is sounding good. Bought the truck last weekend and already have a pretty descent sounding system in less than a week. 2019 Silverado 1500 double cab.

Same. I emailed him on Wednesday,  he was very nice to deal with. Got my harness on Friday, got it installed in minutes. Ran all my wires this morning, system is sounding good. Bought the truck last weekend and already have a pretty descent sounding system in less than a week. 2019 Silverado 1500 double cab.

I second this. The guy has helped me out in such an honest way too. Amazing!! EVERYONE stay clear of those leaches at LLJ Customs. Wow they are bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 Sierra 4x4 Elevation - $1,500 DIY Budget Build

Just getting final pieces of equipment pulled together for my upgrade to stock base 8" screen system. Goal is to keep total price around $1,500 (Ebay/Amazon). System will consist of Hertz MPK front stage and  CPK rear fill, Rockford Prime amps, and 2 10" JL subs. Looking for more SQ than SPL. Plan is to sound deaden doors for best SQ from Hertz MPK & CPK 6.5". I will build a custom up firing under sealed under seat enclosure for 2 JL 10W0V3 and incorporate an amp rack. Will post some progress pics as things get installed.

Hertz  JL  Rockford Rear Top.jpg

Hertz JL Rockford Rear Side.jpg

Hertz MPK Pro 165.3 Front.jpg

Truck 1.jpg

Truck 2.jpg

• Like 2