You ask me a question then call me a troll for answering LOL

Congratulations, you passed the Chevy Owners Test

...as you stated in a previous post" I got problems, but money is one"......

It's true money can't buy happiness ...

( that's probably why your on your 3rd vehicle, because you find faults in all of them)

....or in your case friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL

Reading is fundamental Brian ;)

I said "I have issues but money ISN'T one of them."

I change vehicles as circumstances change. In this case I decided I needed something easier to get my dogs in and out of.

And anyone who says money can't buy happiness probably didn't have much money lol

Here ya go Mookie:

GM%20Truck%20Whiner%20Report%20Enlarged_

Thanks for the form! I paid for HP fluid in 8L90 transmission flush/fill 220.00 after tax @18K miles and I bought wiper blades at the 1yr mark. I don't know what to do or how I feel about this.....I think GM sold me a turd! My other problem is nothing is wrong with truck and I am having an extremely hard time to get my MPG's on DIC to read below 20.00.......This vehicle has got me so frustrated!!!

Says the man who bought a brand new truck without looking at it, and I quote:

"I am going to pick up my new 2016 GMC Sierra SLT CC tonight! I have never driven or sat in one so talk about blind faith! Look bottom line GM makes a better truck than Ford,Dodge for 1/2 gaser types plus they drive hands down better always have and I have driven all of for work! So we shall see what kinda luck I get? Mine will have M5U or 8speed too and 2wd only! CHeers"

Now that is preposterous.

Hey guys, you should listen to Mook... he knows exactly what he is talking about.

Just like buying a truck that shakes like a dog pooping razor blades and having a dealer tell you its normal. What will all that vibration do to the longevity and reliability of the drive train components? Answer - not good things.
Edited by Never Again!

Trolling trolling trolling.. keep them doggies trolling.. rawHIDE!!!

Seriously, following this thread for two years has been like watching a train wreck. Its the random guest that comes along and makes an account to ask a serious question about a very real, very serious vibration problem with this platform.. then two pages of bickering among the fanboys and ex-Chevy owners.. its all good entertainment.. but really.. the topic of the thread is shakes and vibration.

The only ones who know what is going on are housed in a GM plant somewhere. I think its a matter of time before the 2016's start showing issues. Who knows, maybe they found something and fixed. There were few complaints of 2015 shakers until recently... it takes some mileage and wear and tear to uncover the vibration, if you have it. Mine drove very smooth until 28k miles, at all speeds... then things went south.

Sorry to interrupt the trolling... carry on!

• Like 1

Says the man who bought a brand new truck without looking at it, and I quote:

"I am going to pick up my new 2016 GMC Sierra SLT CC tonight! I have never driven or sat in one so talk about blind faith! Look bottom line GM makes a better truck than Ford,Dodge for 1/2 gaser types plus they drive hands down better always have and I have driven all of for work! So we shall see what kinda luck I get? Mine will have M5U or 8speed too and 2wd only! CHeers"

Now that is preposterous.

Hey guys, you should listen to Mook... he knows exactly what he is talking about.

It's true! Why would I drive one? I have driven all the makes for the last 20+ years in and on construction sites.....Hell 12-14hrs daily I couldn't even get in a truck after work.......SO YEAH, I had no reason to drive one! And I was aware of the CHEVY SHAKE!

If you were to pull out the 40 pages of C6Bill saying, I got a Tundra, Sequoia or whatever problem solved! and the other nonsense this tread would not nearly be as long.....................BUT HEY! I bet mine starts shaking in 5-10K more miles? Wait, it already shakes.........No,No I just made that up?

Edited by mookdoc6

So you knew about the shake, but did not think to test drive one to see if it had the shake?

Just want to make sure I understand.

QUOTE! 100% guaranteed! I read your boys forms and all this nonsense at the time IDK 500 pages deep at the time......80% of it was BS nothing to do with problem........What are the chances I get one? Slim to none and would still have a GM over the others.....and if it did shake! I would have the dealer buy it back and I would get one that does not shake.....WOW

People still buy that F'N ecoboosts and nothing has changed about their CRAP either.....

Edited by mookdoc6

The problem is more pervasive than you wish to believe. I'm not sure what makes you the subject matter expert. Are you a GM employee, engineer, or mechanic? Pointing the finger back at Ford, Dodge or Toyota doesn't make the vibration problem go away. Nor does it excuse Ford for the problems with the fecalboost motor. I didn't buy the fecalboost because I heard bad things about the early revisions.. gotta be careful with every make and every redesign. I went with the 5.0L V8 to avoid the new 10 speed tranny they have. Didn't want the 3.5L w/10speed and the 2.7L wasn't an option for me. And yes, brace yourself, GM is working with Ford on this 10 speed tranny design. Imagine that? Who knows what kind of crap they'll spin up here! What will the fanboys do now that they share transmissions?

Btw, the 5.3L is a nice motor. I actually agree with that. Its rock solid, very capable. Its the stuff they put around it that is the problem...

Back to the topic: there is a problem with this platform and that's a fact. How many have the vibration is unknown. Jury will be out until 2024-2027 and we get ten years of history to look at. I know at my dealer, the service rep readily admitted that there were alot of truck that had it and that GM didn't have a fix. He looked like a man that was sick of toeing the party line, which tells you he is sick of lying to customers. Its a big dealer and they do alot of business, for what its worth.

There are plenty of us out there that spend good money and expect a decent ride. Yes, its a truck and will drive like a truck. But vibrations like this are totally unacceptable. I'm sorry that some can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that this problem exists... but it does. If you had the vibrations, you would not like your truck, I almost guarantee that. Almost, because some say they can live with it... or they don't drive 80 mph. So they don't care.

Edited by Never Again!

LOL

Reading is fundamental Brian ;)

I said "I have issues but money ISN'T one of them."

I change vehicles as circumstances change. In this case I decided I needed something easier to get my dogs in and out of.

And anyone who says money can't buy happiness probably didn't have much money lol

I'm ok in the $ .. hence the new 16 LTZ CC

Enough said ..done here moving on, Bill find some TOYO friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1