If you were to remove the 400 some odd pages of non-relevant pages of nothing but B.S. you might find the .05% percent of Shakers out there........I have 40k shake free, problem free miles I guess i just got real lucky.........

• Like 2

If you were to remove the 400 some odd pages of non-relevant pages of nothing but B.S. you might find the .05% percent of Shakers out there........I have 40k shake free, problem free miles I guess i just got real lucky.........

I agree.............................

You did get lucky, congrats. Having one of the vibrators is kind'a like having a bad back.... hard to appreciate it until it happens to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's Great for you and the several others. But for the people that have this vibration it very annoying. (1) too know other trucks don't or some haven't noticed.(2) nobody from GM Customer service has been on here to help anybody. If there is a fix it would be great. a lot of people have tried different thing and no luck. A lot of $$$$ and time spent.

anybody have a success story?

Yep, those who were or are tenacious and or smart enough to get a buy back.

oh... Hi Jessie!! (o:

As well as the vibration issue for 2.5 years and the paint having moisture behind it and falling off my AC just failed haha.

I am officially at a loss for words.

Wow. You won everything with yours. Trifecta of "wtf did I buy?"

Wow. You won everything with yours. Trifecta of "wtf did I buy?"

Yeah its a bummer, I'm not here to bitch about it just have to spend about $2k just to get it to a point that I can sell it at a loss and be done. It sucks but its time to move on.

Yeah its a bummer, I'm not here to bitch about it just have to spend about $2k just to get it to a point that I can sell it at a loss and be done. It sucks but its time to move on.

I understand completely. Getting mine ready for the same thing.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:47 PM, kthomas72 said:

As well as the vibration issue for 2.5 years and the paint having moisture behind it and falling off my AC just failed haha.

I am officially at a loss for words.

My AC failed yesterday 48K miles.  Seems GM has been using a condenser on this gen truck they know cracks and develops a leak.

On 10/9/2017 at 6:17 PM, ron 513 said:

That's Great for you and the several others. But for the people that have this vibration it very annoying. (1) too know other trucks don't or some haven't noticed.(2) nobody from GM Customer service has been on here to help anybody. If there is a fix it would be great. a lot of people have tried different thing and no luck. A lot of $$$$ and time spent.

anybody have a success story?

Is this a serious post??  Have you not read through the nearly 800 pages of this thread?  I can sum it up for you.  Tires re-balanced fix alot of them, some get the rear end replaced and it helps, some the vibes go away over time others they get worse over time.  This effects a very small amount of people who own these trucks (me being one of them).  Your options are 1) try everything that has been discussed in these 800 pages 2) trade your truck in on another GM or a different brand 3) live with it.  This may sound blunt but that is how it is.  Go to another brand truck forum and look under their "issues" thread and you will find problems there as well.

Edited by tnchevy
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, tnchevy said:

Is this a serious post??  Have you not read through the nearly 800 pages of this thread?  I can sum it up for you.  Tires re-balanced fix alot of them, some get the rear end replaced and it helps, some the vibes go away over time others they get worse over time.  This effects a very small amount of people who own these trucks (me being one of them).  Your options are 1) try everything that has been discussed in these 800 pages 2) trade your truck in on another GM or a different brand 3) live with it.  This may sound blunt but that is how it is.  Go to another brand truck forum and look under their "issues" thread and you will find problems there as well.

Kinda funny to say it effects a small amount of people in the same post as referencing an 800 page thread

Not sure where you guys came up with this small number of people thing

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well I am happy to say mine has been fixed. The biggest problem was the ring & pinion. The ring had a tooth that was higher then the others so that was why at certain spped it would vibrate. I put a set of tires on and run snow tires in the winter and no vibration with either.

• Like 2