You are basing your opinion upon the very small sample size. One, your experience with the harsh ride in your particular truck, and two, a bulletin board comprised of a few thousand enthusiasts. Compare that to the millions of K2XX half tons produced. No doubt that GM has produced vibrators. So has Ford, and Dodge.

Millions hey? Since the K2XX was introduced roughly 1.3 million GM trucks have been sold on that platform. Let's say 1.6 million on high end.

I have a 2016 Z71 Chebby extended 4x4 5.3 vibrator in red hot, kewl ass truck.... but love/hate sitch, ya know?

Talking to my daughter last weekend and she told me her hubby was at a GM dealer in the midst of pulling the trigger on a '17 4x4 LT, same POS I bought a year ago. I suggested that she call him asap, and why. She said it was too late, papers have been signed. I told/reminded her that in NY State ya got 3 days 72 hours to pull out of a contract. Then the discussion went towards the grand kids, and other stuff. So, I called her a while ago to see what's what, and asked if hubby went thru with the truck deal. Yep, he got it. She said no vibration/s. They're young and not $loaded$ so I hope the truck doesn't start the vibrating bullshit....fingers crossed.

Millions hey? Since the K2XX was introduced roughly 1.3 million GM trucks have been sold on that platform. Let's say 1.6 million on high end.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/general-motors-sales-numbers/chevrolet-silverado-gmc-sierra-sales-numbers/#ixzz4uwHnsVJ4

I come up with 3,241,316 trucks. Now, some 2014's were GMT900's, but you get the idea...

post-123983-0-12038900-1507484993_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2017SierraSLT
  • Like 1

Hey Guys and Gals,

Long time no see. Just figured I'd stop by and see how this train wreck of a product was going. Glad to see some people figured out their own was of getting a resolution. Hopefully more people can figure out their own way.

As for me, I'm still loving my 2016 F-150. Radio is great, ride is amazing, looks bad ass. Just a phenomenal truck all around. Hope everyone is doing well, I'll be checking back a little more frequently now. Not being a part of this train wreck anymore makes it a lot easier to come back and watch this sh*t show.

Edited by 2016 Ferd
  • Like 2

I just don't have time to deal with this issue at all. My truck has 4600 on it since July but have only had it to those bad vibration speeds once, but it does other annoying things, like a weird lion moan noise from the transmission at low speeds. I am letting my wife have the truck as she likes it more, I bought a 2001 f350 and this is a lot worse of a ride, but it's a one ton. One thing, at what mileage do these sierras need oil changed? My computer is telling me something like 12,500km, is that right?

• Like 1

Awwww how cute, you think I'm mad. You couldn't be further from the truth, I actually did very well getting out of my truck and now have something that I actually LOVE to drive... something virtually nobody here can say.

I'm no doctor, but you may want to get tested for dyslexia... its spelled FORD and the Aluminum hasn't been a problem what so ever...... in fact they say GM is going to copying Ford and going with Aluminum. GASP, say it ain't so.... and GM did all that bashing of aluminum.....

Keep on being salty bud. :nopity:

-----------

Play nice Jesse ...

That's Great for you and the several others. But for the people that have this vibration it very annoying. (1) too know other trucks don't or some haven't noticed.(2) nobody from GM Customer service has been on here to help anybody. If there is a fix it would be great. a lot of people have tried different thing and no luck. A lot of $$$$ and time spent.

anybody have a success story?