2015 Chevrolet Colorado - First specs and photos

I had an 04 Colorado and loved it. I also loved my 07 Sierra. As long as I can get a crew cab long bed I might be interested in a new Rado as my next truck over a 15 full-size. I have time to think but this is def on my radar. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the Work Truck?

Where is the column shift?

W/T photos aren't exciting and don't generate buzz. Same as the fullsizes, the press (and the general public) don't care about stripper models.

Front end looks good, overall I like the look of the exterior..I do think they could have done better with the interior.. It's like they grabbed some nice elements from the 14' silverado and sprinkled them into a relatively boring and outdated looking cabin. That shifter looks exactly like the shifter from my 1997 S-10 Zr2. Excited to see if they do a better job with the GMC.

Guess I'm waiting for MY16 to get one. Gives me time to save for a down payment (plus I'll trade my 08 NNBS) sucks that the Z71 is a trim level instead of a package you could mate to the LT. I'd be fine with cloth seats and Z71 components. Oh well, Z71 trim 2.8 diesel and CC/SB it is for me. And I'm kinda liking the red on this truck. Hoping for the same lug pattern as on my 08, so I can swap my rims over.

I'm sure a loaded Z71 will be over $30K. Most loaded mid sized SUV and Sedans are over $30K, so the truck would be no exception. Heck, most loaded mid-sized SUVs push easily over $40K! If they can keep the WT well under $20, that's what will be the real measurement. WTs still sell a LOT, even though they are not the candy you'll read or post about in forums.

So much better than I was expecting. The windows on the sides look just like those on the Tundra, and I could do with a little less "swoop" at the bottom of them. Also, the shifter. So many ergonomic problems there. It clearly blocks the cup holders which is going to drive morning coffee drinkers nuts. But kudos on the diesel! GM needs to continue to stick it to the man and put diesels in the 1/2 now!

Archived