Bill from Cold Air Inductions Inc. saying hello!

Excellent! So.. when can we expect a 2014 5.3 intake? :lol:

Also uh.. your signature image links to photobucket instead of your website.

I'll be posting a more detailed thread soon regarding the 2014+ truck intakes, but our goal is to have it available by the end of next quarter!

Thanks, I fixed the signature image link!

Link image works now!

I almost never buy intakes for my daily drivers. An old open air intake back in the late 90s actually DECREASED power on my old ford 5.slow. From looking at the CAI products though.. metal shielded boxes.. solid intake tubes.. you probably can't get much "colder" than their cold air intakes! (It's a bit pricey but..)

This plus a set of headers and high flow cats on a 5.3 or 6.2 DI should really wake these engines up! Let em BREATHE!

It's on my short list! Keep us posted!

6.2L DI + CAI Inc. = Win! Can't wait for these guys to release the product. Keep us posted Bill.

Will do sir! Thank you for your interest in our CAI for your truck!

Link image works now!

I almost never buy intakes for my daily drivers. An old open air intake back in the late 90s actually DECREASED power on my old ford 5.slow. From looking at the CAI products though.. metal shielded boxes.. solid intake tubes.. you probably can't get much "colder" than their cold air intakes! (It's a bit pricey but..)

This plus a set of headers and high flow cats on a 5.3 or 6.2 DI should really wake these engines up! Let em BREATHE!

It's on my short list! Keep us posted!

I will definitely keep you guys posted as to the progress! I'll be doing an introduction post very soon regarding more information about our Cold Air Intakes, and it will be touching on some of the things that you mentioned, such as our insulated airboxes, thermal coated intake tubes, in house testing, etc.! All CAI's and all vehicles are different, some show solid gains, others do not, we pretty much don't bother marketing and selling any CAI for an application that will not consistently produce solid performance gains. More on that to come though!!

Throw a scoop on too :)

383dccf668af743480ea587c5081c722.jpg

Ryan

Nice Ryan, our 5th Gen Camaro CAI is insanely popular, and for good reason too! Many customers add a "scoop" to that set-up and are very happy with it, glad to hear you are too! :)

Definitely suscribed

Hey Bill and welcome to the site. As a new member myself i can't wait to get some more information from you regarding the 2015 CAI Kit.

Thank you both, there is more information coming soon! I'm going to try and put together an informational thread with some overall details about our CAI's in general (how they are designed and built, etc.) I am just trying to find the best section to post it in so that everyone can see it, since it would apply to both the 2007-2013 trucks that we already offer, as well as the new 2014-2015 trucks that we will soon be offering. :)

Archived