On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:34 PM, Baldhills said:

Finished my install.  All is working except the glove box USB.

I didn’t have any open USB’s on my HMI. 

2018 parts, so my iPhone 8 and wife’s X are wireless charging. 

Have my upgraded HMI on the way to get Apple car play and other later model features.  

Thanks for your help Phil!

758F4437-40CC-49A5-B74A-C0B1F4F9B577.jpeg

Looks killer! Is it black with white stiching? If so do you have the part number you ordered? Thanks!!

1 minute ago, Slapps74 said:

Looks killer! Is it black with white stiching? If so do you have the part number you ordered? Thanks!!

It’s Cocoa with Mineral Castor wood trim.

If you talk to Corbin at GMPartsNow and tell him what you want. He found all the parts for me. 

Tell him that you want 2018 parts to get the latest wireless charging lid.  Also tell him you’re working with this forum and will have the conversion harness from Phil.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baldhills said:

If you talk to Corbin at GMPartsNow and tell him what you want. He found all the parts for me. 

Tell him that you want 2018 parts to get the latest wireless charging lid.  Also tell him you’re working with this forum and will have the conversion harness from Phil.

10-4 Thanks!!!

• Like 1

I think Corbin needs to send me some goodies [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Got mine installed. Tried the AUX inside the console, doesn't seem to work. I should be able to plug my phone in and it should show up on the media screen or am I wrong?   

You’ve got the USB cables feeding the USB hubs from the HMI?

Looking for some help from the forum !

I picked up a center console off of Craigslist. Decent price except it is missing the two metal mounting brackets under the bottom. Dealer says they are not available unless bought with the console assembly. 

Hoping maybe someone a pair of the brackets that need a new home. They are the 2 silver brackets shown in the picture below.

Console Brackets.JPG

Edited by Enough
bad grammar
  • Like 1

Looking for some help from the forum !

I picked up a center console off of Craigslist. Decent price except it is missing the two metal mounting brackets under the bottom. Dealer says they are not available unless bought with the console assembly. 

Hoping maybe someone a pair of the brackets that need a new home. They are the 2 silver brackets shown in the picture below.
5ba6a08a2269a_ConsoleBrackets.thumb.JPG.bf4a782bd166f04107031513db4737a9.JPG

I’ve got one of these brackets somehow...lol. PM me

If your thinking about doing this conversion, the dynamic duo of Phil and Corbin at GMPartsNow can't be beat.  Both guys are top notch and Corbin will make sure you get all the right stuff, email or call him and he'll get you set up.  Just got mine installed and both guys offer excellent support and quality service.  Could not be more satisfied.

• Like 2