21 hours ago, nate_0022 said:

Would you mind sharing all the part numbers you used for the new console. It seems that the part number I have been looking are discontinued. Thank you for your help. 

Nate,

I bought the main console off of a local Craigslist ad. It was missing side panels and I needed to buy the recommend USB cables. The 4 parts listed below are the only other items I had to buy besides Phil's great Plug and play harness !!

23467516- Black Left Side Panel

22817347-Black Right Side Panel

19119050-Black to Grey Cable for Input  (from HMI to front console USB hub)

19303285-Black to Brown Cable for Output  (from front console USB hub to USB brown connector)

**** NOTE--For my fellow Work Truck owners ONLY !!!*****

Since your truck does not have an HMI you have to get creative. The BLACK end of cable 19119050 has to be modified to fit the BLUE USB behind the radio. This is easily done in about 5 minutes with a Dremel tool once you realize you can finish the job instead of sending the cable back and searching out the correct cable that may or may not exist.

The BLUE connector on the left in the picture below is what feeds the original jump seat USB hub. It plugs in to the module behind the radio and the other end of it terminates under the passenger seat, next to the 16 or 23 pin connector Phil's harness plugs in to. I modified the BLACK connector on the right (really less than 5 minutes with the Dremel) and it is now plugged in to the BLUE port behind the radio with the GREY end plugged in to the input of the USB hub in the front of the console.

The 2 front USB hubs in my console are fully functional including CARPLAY. The two USB hubs inside the console only work for charging. All of the other power ports, 110 outlet, and LED light in the console work as they should.

Console-B&B.JPG

When I am ready to order the PnP harness, how do I order it? There isn't an order form?
Tom DeGregorio
[email protected] 

Done by PM. Send me a message. I validate each build to ensure fitment and why I don’t have an order link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well everything was going great until I upgraded my iPhone.

Now MyLink can't find my new iPhone XS Max thru the USB connection, works fine via bluetooth but I much prefer USB.

Anyone else having this problem, how did you solve?

My truck is a 2014 Silverado, I upgraded the console using Phil's cables, they worked great with iPhone 7.

Thanks, Rick

• Like 1

Well everything was going great until I upgraded my iPhone.

Now MyLink can't find my new iPhone XS Max thru the USB connection, works fine via bluetooth but I much prefer USB.

Anyone else having this problem, how did you solve?

My truck is a 2014 Silverado, I upgraded the console using Phil's cables, they worked great with iPhone 7.

Thanks, Rick

Check your phone settings and ensure that CarPlay is linked for use on your new phone. I had to do the same when I upgraded to the XS Max.

Settings -> General -> CarPlay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk