SURPRISE: 2019 Silverado unveiled in Texas during 100 year celebration

Zane

1 hour ago, Bvonscott said:

Huh? The front end looks nothing like a ford. Not even close. Have you compared the 2 side by side? I see not one piece of resemblance.

This looks more like the 2004 - 07 Silverado angry look. Regardless I think it looks badass and can't wait to see the Sierra.

The headlights look similar.  And that is bad enough. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bvonscott said:

Huh? The front end looks nothing like a ford. Not even close. Have you compared the 2 side by side? I see not one piece of resemblance.

This looks more like the 2004 - 07 Silverado angry look. Regardless I think it looks badass and can't wait to see the Sierra.

Then why are multiple people saying it?

I am glad to see that they are going to lift it a bit, Silverados are one of the lowest sitting trucks compared to other manufacturers. That bugs me the absolute worse. I do agree that I'm seeing the Tundra design from the side view. Maybe Chevy will offer the diesel in the 1/2 ton then. That would be a nice engine to have. The flared front end coming off the front panels is a turn off, get rid of that for sure. Atleast they are finally continuing with the LED DRL's.  My 16 has them, and so much better than using the headlights.  Be interesting to see the engine/transmission options, and all other interior design/options

I love this truck!  With the Toyota not throwing any kind of money to update the Tundra, this will probably be my future truck!  I actually love the stance of the Trail Boss.  I'd be curious what the standard trims will look like, but with a 2" lift this truck looks very modern and aggressive.  I think Chevy hit one outta the park.  I agree with others above, this doesn't look like a Ford at all to me.  Every time there is a new design its posts and posts about how ugly it is etc..a year later the same people are posting pics of their new truck on here LOL.

I really hope GM ditches the AFM gimmick and gives us a nice set of engine options naturally aspirated and some turbo/ diesel options.

Archived