Post Your Cool Feature Discoveries On Your T1

If you have the HUD with built in Navigation you can obviously display the directions through the HUD.  Unfortunately, if you prefer WAZE for directions you cannot display the WAZE directions through the HUD.  However, if you set up your destination with the built in Nav first you can then go through Android Auto and also set up the destination in WAZE to display on the center digital display.  Basically , you have 2 Navigation's running at the same time.  You have the advantage of the directions showing on the HUD and also getting the traffic, hazards, police updates from WAZE.  On long trips, WAZE has saved me a number of times in avoiding major backups.

Picked up my Trail Boss Thursday and did a road trip to the states Friday. Cool that when you switch the units the speedometer dial and DIC convert to MPH.

Coming from a 2017 F150 and it didn’t do that. Only thing I miss about the F150 is the big gas tank.

Ohhh and I miss the console shift as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

The truck will detect if your trailer's light is malfunctioning and tell you which to check accordingly. Another big this is the truck will automatically engage parking brake if you're loading up the trailer and rock the truck a bit.  I found this out as I was rocking my boat trailer back and forth just a little to get the wheel chock out, as I was doing this I heard the brake on the truck engaging.

13 minutes ago, rosepaule said:

Discovered this today.... if you press on the skinny pedal on the right, you can find Ford F-150's in the rear view mirror...

They just appear there... its like magic!

Lol COTD!

On 10/19/2018 at 1:07 PM, sams819 said:

Another small but nice change I noticed. On my 2016 the oil fill was a screw on cap on the valve cover. My 2019 has a filler tube that is high over valve cover and it is level so a funnel sits on it level. Much easier and less messy.  ???

Do you have a picture? I would love to see this. 

2 hours ago, rosepaule said:

Discovered this today.... if you press on the skinny pedal on the right, you can find Ford F-150's in the rear view mirror...

They just appear there... its like magic!

It actually took me a few seconds...i'm slow today. LMAO.

This also made me sad b/c it reminds me i'm about to drop some money to get the cam phasers replaced on my F-150 so I can get rid of it.

Edited by ChinkySuperman
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2019 at 10:15 AM, BringTheRain403 said:

Sorry IMO they're all trash. They're annoying AF in stop and go traffic or when you stop at a stop sign for two seconds and it shuts off and turns right back on again and for the 4% fuel mileage savings they say you'll get I'll pass. It's the dumbest feature they've come out with on new vehicles in a long long time...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

agree, mandatory tpms sensors suck too.