So finally have everything off of my truck and pics of everything. Prices are obo plus shipping. If post not allowed please let me know and I will delete. Thanks.

- RX Speedworks catch can with check valve and clean side separator. Has the OEM connectors for the PCV connections - SOLD

- UPR Catch Can with check valve and OEM connections. Only had for about three weeks. - SOLD

- Superchips F5 GM Flashpaq handheld tuner. Primarily used to turn off AFM and adjust for tire size. Has pre-loaded tunes and able to change parameters such as gear, AFM, speed limiter, etc. Comes with original box and manual - SOLD

- 2014 and up OEM crew cab undersea storage. Prefer not to ship this item but will at buyers expense. But will meet if you are near Augusta, GA-Atlanta, GA-Columbia, SC - SOLD

- Volant CAI intake 5.3L. I removed the filter it came with and upgraded to a RotoFab dry filter. Comes complete with everything you see and OEM connectors. Would make deal with someone if they wanted this and the RX Speedworks catch can as the clean side separator would work with it. - SOLD

- Doug Thorley Tri-Y headers. Will work with 5.3L and the 6.2L ecotec3 engine. However if you have the 6.2L the connection at the fatback needs to be modified. $600.00

- GM OEM Rosen DVD Headrest AV-7950H 8K-GMCHEV-B38-S1. The primary headrest is the DVD unit while the secondary headunit has the USB input and iPOD docking station. Has built in video games and will come with four headphones(two brand new never used), two video game controllers (new just tested), the accessory wires if you wanted to add a video game system or something along those lines. Im at - SOLD on these will not separate. Selling the whole kit. 

Thank you for your interest.

40992486_10101098345474183_559478331355955200_n.jpg

20181124_153719.jpg

Edited by SirManny
Mark Items that have sold

8 minutes ago, Jchoi said:

Do both screens project the same movie at the same time? How hard was install? 

Yes you can the have them display the same thing or have two separate things displayed. Not hard at all. I tapped power from the rear 12v power source and that was it.

17 hours ago, Roader said:

Where you located? May be interested CAI and  dvd headrest. I’ll be driving from VA to Texas next week. 

Roader....Im located in Augusta, GA but could meet you somewhere if you wanted. 

20 hours ago, diegosaurus said:

how much for tires?  I'm located in savannah.  Might be interested in CAI as well.

Make an offer. They are just sitting in my garage. 

20181125_164625.jpg