Newb... to this forum anyway.

Hey folks, just wanted to introduce myself real quick since i finally decided to join up instead of just steal all of your knowledge like I've been doing for so long. Lots of great people in here obviously, so glad to join and hopefully add to it. New to this forum, not new to chevy trucks, and picking up my new L5P on Friday out in Weatherford TX. This will be my third Duramax, stoked as hell to give the L5P a shot.

Including a couple of pics the dealer sent me yesterday before finalizing the deal over the phone.

To do list already:

5% tint

VLED low beams

Looking into Morimoto LED projector fog lamp replacements

Add factory clearance lights (who the hell builds a 1 ton without them?!)

Lighted black bowtie

Looking forward to being a valuable member and asset.

IMG_3675.JPEG

IMG_3676.JPEG

IMG_3677.JPEG

IMG_3678.JPEG

On 5/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, killemawlL5P said:

Hey folks, just wanted to introduce myself real quick since i finally decided to join up instead of just steal all of your knowledge like I've been doing for so long. Lots of great people in here obviously, so glad to join and hopefully add to it. New to this forum, not new to chevy trucks, and picking up my new L5P on Friday out in Weatherford TX. This will be my third Duramax, stoked as hell to give the L5P a shot.

Including a couple of pics the dealer sent me yesterday before finalizing the deal over the phone.

To do list already:

5% tint

VLED low beams

Looking into Morimoto LED projector fog lamp replacements

Add factory clearance lights (who the hell builds a 1 ton without them?!)

Lighted black bowtie

Looking forward to being a valuable member and asset.

I share the opinion about the marker lights.... and they are cheap from the factory.

(They are standard on duallies).

They are not available from factory on a California (YF5 emissions) truck unless it is a DRW.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 8:08 PM, redwngr said:

I share the opinion about the marker lights.... and they are cheap from the factory.

(They are standard on duallies).

They are not available from factory on a California (YF5 emissions) truck unless it is a DRW.....

interesting about california... add it to the list of reasons i have no place there i guess.