Turbo 6.2 almost done!!

3 hours ago, DenaliX14 said:

No sir. It was my corner to cut and unfortunately I did. 

Just ordered a short block from Texas speed and performance. 427 CID. Handles over 1200 wheel HP. It’s on now!!

Damn

Nice man

I don’t think there is anything more fun than an insanely fast truck

Running 10’s in a tesla is the opposite, so controlled and effortless it’s like oh ok that was a lot of fun

10’s in a truck = Oh my ****ing god

4 minutes ago, truckguy82 said:

Damn

Nice man

I don’t think there is anything more fun than an insanely fast truck

Running 10’s in a tesla is the opposite, so controlled and effortless it’s like oh ok that was a lot of fun

10’s in a truck = Oh my ****ing god

Not my preferred option however, it will be the smartest route at this point. TY American dream (#Credit cards). I'll post pics of the block when I get it. Should be 2-3 weeks. 

Oh.....we should be in the 10's alllllll day. 

Edited by DenaliX14

I’m not a huge fan of this guy

but he probably has the best reaction ever to how much fun a fast truck is. This guy also owns a mclaren 720s which runs 9’s stock, so he’s not unaware of what fast feels like.

wait for the 4wd launch

this is what you have to look forward to

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 7:48 PM, truckguy82 said:

I’m not a huge fan of this guy

but he probably has the best reaction ever to how much fun a fast truck is. This guy also owns a mclaren 720s which runs 9’s stock, so he’s not unaware of what fast feels like.

wait for the 4wd launch

this is what you have to look forward to

I think you can buy these trucks from Beachmont ford in OH. You can get a mustang, F150's etc. They have warranty supercharged vehicles. Pretty sweet. I can't wait to get this all done. It's been a rollercoaster for sure. 

On 8/5/2019 at 11:58 AM, JONBLARC7 said:

DAMN 427 I hear ya.  Sorry I blew up on the Dyno I was really hoping to see what it could do with the stock block.

The block can handle 1000 hp, the rotating assembly can NOT handle over 600 reliably. It is a ticking time bomb. I've seen them take 750 and I've seen them detonate at 550 (for trucks). It's really the Pistons & Rods. 

On 8/9/2019 at 12:33 PM, ShortyMatt said:

Oh yea, and waiting by the phone today like a chick waiting for a second date. It’s Dyno Day in Hudson!

DUDE, what did you end up with? The block is shipped and will be here WEDNESDAY!! And the Wife is having contractions lol. ALL THE THINGS!

I’m passing with my time with Natty Daddy bender because she’s still not ready.  It’s not cooperating at the top of the gears.... likely a spark gap issue.

I think about how annoyed my wife has been... but she’s a SAHM, and not pregnant... Man, good luck and WATCH OUt! Hahaha

On 8/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, ShortyMatt said:

I’m passing with my time with Natty Daddy bender because she’s still not ready.  It’s not cooperating at the top of the gears.... likely a spark gap issue.

I think about how annoyed my wife has been... but she’s a SAHM, and not pregnant... Man, good luck and WATCH OUt! Hahaha

haha, no joke. Block got delivered today. IT"S A BEAST. Still no baby. We're due Saturday though. We'll see. 

IMG_3473.JPG

It's a monster for sure! Can't wait to get it all put back together. I'm actually going to keep it around 650-700 HP until I get a new built Transmission. Not sure if I'm going to send mine in or just get a built one from somewhere. Needs to hold at least 1000hp. 

• 2 weeks later...