2015 door panels

I believe the front doors are identical. Its the back door panels that are different. I’m sure someone else will chime in if this is not the case, but my dad has extended cab and I have crew and the doors seem identical. I can measure when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine the front doors are exactly the same. Based on GMs past of making cheaper parts to manufacture you can throw CC silverado doors on a suburban for the older platforms. Not the case now but I find it hard to believe theyd make it complicated for no reason like that. I'd bet 100 that crew cab doors and everything that goes to them would bolt right up to a single cab and vise versa.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

The bottom is different I think. The regular cab looks like it’s rounded towards the front and the crew cab is more straight down and towards the back.
Yep, seems to be it. Solid call, I was wrong and I'll admit to it! I never noticed before but that's honestly kinda surprising. c3ef9ce0a5c30568d935dabb45a76158.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk