Radio Reception Issues

Some one on here posted a picture of a product that fixed the FM reception problems. I've been looking for it but can't seem to find it. It was an aftermarket add on. If anyone finds it please post it.

Thank you

Some one on here posted a picture of a product that fixed the FM reception problems. I've been looking for it but can't seem to find it. It was an aftermarket add on. If anyone finds it please post it.

Thank you

I have been following the FM reception posts, I have not seen any fix as of yet or products that fixed the issue. I hope you can find that post, cause I could sure use it.

My FM reception is horrible, been to the dealer, they contacted GM, dealer said GM is aware of the issue. Thats all the info I got from dealer.

It's on this site somewhere, I just spent 40 minutes looking for it...no luck yet. Try going through all the truck problem topics maybe I missed it. If I were you I'd take the truck back and keep taking it back until they fix it.

Found it! Go to page 11 under 2014 Aftermarket Accessories on this site, it's halfway down the page with a link. Print it, send it to your dealer and make GM buy it and install it free. It's some type of heads up unit, the next reply says it gives you FM reception.

Thanks,

I see the post.. Will look into this, I believe this is to replace the entire system and still use the factory bluetooth, steering wheel controls, on-star, etc. I will ask dealer.

Your welcome,

I'm not sure at all what it does or anything about it just remember seeing it. Please let us know if it works or anything you can find out. Waiting on delivery of my Denali so wondering if it works myself.

Thanks,

Green

Your welcome,

I'm not sure at all what it does or anything about it just remember seeing it. Please let us know if it works or anything you can find out. Waiting on delivery of my Denali so wondering if it works myself.

Thanks,

Green

I forwarded this to my dealer, and said GM should pay for this since they can't get the FM reception issue fixed.

• Like 1

Taking truck to dealer today for rear window recall, talked with service department again about poor FM reception, they are checking with GM about issue, will post any new info.