Looks like Corsa has exhaust systems for our trucks now.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never used em either, and pretty curious if it's worth the premium... Lots of guys on here swear by them Never bothered on my 6.2 because the stock exhaust was fine.. But this 5.3 sounds like a car, I hate it.

I just figured I'd share my discovery this morning. Hadn't seen anyone post about it yet.

Corsa is great exhaust. I thought that the GM performance exhaust was just a rebranded Corsa though.

Really? Where did you read that? This would be exhaust you buy at the stealership? Just ask for Gm?

14873 is the part number from Summit Racing. Takes 7-10 days to put together and dropped ship right from Corsa in Beria Ohio. 1060 dollars it's 304 Stainless steel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Where did you read that? This would be exhaust you buy at the stealership? Just ask for Gm?

I think I that in previous years Corsa would manufacture the GM Performance Exhaust addon's available for trucks, Corvette's and Camaro's. I am not sure who does it now.

Question about modifying the exhaust...does it require any adjustments in the engine performance criteria and does it have any vehicle factory warranty issues?

Question about modifying the exhaust...does it require any adjustments in the engine performance criteria and does it have any vehicle factory warranty issues?

AFAIK as long as you don't mess with the cats(catback exhaust) They can't void your warranty. Plus they still have to prove the mods are what caused any potential failure.

Archived