Looks like Corsa has exhaust systems for our trucks now.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 304 system will last longer than the truck and will hold more value in the long run. Rather than 400 series which will if you're lucky.. Last 5-6 years until it's ready to be replaced. Fork over the extra coin and do it right the first time. As for the tip- just look at it, it's a beauty. Referring it to a dodge intrepid makes not much sense at all.. It's prolly hands down the most popular exhaust tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 won't buy a slightly us3d corsa. Just the muffler goes for near that.

And for the tip lovers

Looks great. I'll be ordering mine tomorrow and 7-10 days it'll be installed. Gains are 7-11 hp and guaranteed no drone. Can't put a price on quality American made 304ss polished products. Along with the Airaid intake that should come in the mail tomorrow I should gain some nice noticeable hp's. Eventually I'd like to look into high flow cats and headers but I don't wanna get into void warranty territory's with this brand new truck. Wish I could just strap a turbo on it and do burnouts :)

Yeah I found that out today.. If the Airaid fails my expectations I'll try the Volant. I'm sure I'll have no issues selling the Airaid on this site.

If its all 304 stainless then it's not a bad price - it shouldn't oxidize much if any and will certainly last the life of the truck.

That being said, I'm happy I got my flowmaster in 409 stainless (304 tips) for 1/2 the price with dual side exits and no drone. I don't care if the piping under the truck gets rusty looking as long as the tips stay clean (which they have)

Corsa sounds nice on gm small blocks though

A 304 system will last longer than the truck and will hold more value in the long run. Rather than 400 series which will if you're lucky.. Last 5-6 years until it's ready to be replaced. Fork over the extra coin and do it right the first time. As for the tip- just look at it, it's a beauty. Referring it to a dodge intrepid makes not much sense at all.. It's prolly hands down the most popular exhaust tip.

You're getting 400 stainless confused w/ aluminized steel- 400 stainless will last 10 years+ and then some through salt and sand and New England winters. My 07 had magnaflow 400 stainless except the tips and it is still going strong sold to a friend who sold to another friend now has 85,000 miles and 8 years on the system.

It just doesn't age nearly as gracefully, ultimately though yes 304 will outlast but how many people keep vehicles 10+ years really?

I just had bad luck with my 4" 409 series on my cummins. It's 7 years old this year and it's shot.. But you're right Aluminized steel will be destroyed a lot faster. Being the Corsa system is all polished 304 just like your tips it will always look good for when you go to resell the vehicle. I'm not much of a show person either but with exhaust systems I gotta go for the best. Not trying to stir up the pot.. Just saying from my experience.

I've had my corsa on my 2003 Yukon for nearly 10 years. It still looks great. I do have to get under there once a year and re-tighten all the clamps. I can't tell you how many times they've come completely loose.

Also, I think I got my set off eBay from an in-state dealer much cheaper tan MSRP. I seem to remember something around $550-650? It was a long time ago.

Archived