Looks like Corsa has exhaust systems for our trucks now.

I have a Corsa cat back on my Yukon and love it. I just don't know if I want one on my new Denali. I'm kind of liking the quietness inside the cab. Of course, with the muffler being below the bed as opposed to the cab in my Yukon, it may be quieter in a truck than in an SUV. I'd like to drive/hear one in person.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Corsa cat back on my Yukon and love it. I just don't know if I want one on my new Denali. I'm kind of liking the quietness inside the cab.

I had a Corsa exhaust in my 2007 Avalanche. After six years, I was very tired of the exhaust sound. I regretted ever installing it. I'm very happy with the quiet exhaust on the 2014 Sierra. It's nice not to have the exhaust sound constantly in the background, especially when talking with someone inside. I never appreciated any real performance improvement with the Avalanche, which had the 6.0 liter engine.

Yes Corsas are some of the best exhaust sytems available. I have had three systems, on two vettes and a Hummer H3. However, now that I have this performance exhaust guy here in town, I am pretty happy with the results I have gotten from him. I like my 22" magnaflow, single in, dual outlet with two pipes coming straight out the back with 22" of 4" diameter chrome at the ends. Sound and performance about the same as Corsas, at least the same as the Hummer I had, and total cost $450. The magnaflow custom system doesn't come close to the Corsa Indy's I have on my Vette. If I thought the new Corsa system for our trucks would sound anything like the Indy's on my Vette, I would have to rethink investing in another Corsa system. Back in the early days of the C5 Vettes ('98-'05, I knew Jim and Jim Browning Jr, the father and son team who developed Corsa Exhaust pretty well. they have since sold it to a huge conglomerate, although, the last I heard they were still managing it. Very good people.

1,060 dollars thru summit. Free installation from Corsa since I'm right around the corner from them:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maple Heights. Right outside of Cleveland. Only decent thing about living in Ohio is almost everything is within driving distance haha.

Small world haha. Where do you work? I work in Maple to as a welder/fabricator at Alloy Products on Dunham. And yes it sure is nice being 35 minutes from Summit Racing. I can waist a whole day at that place haha.

You guys Corsa is really worth the premium. quiet cruising and an absolute beast when you get on it

This. All other exhaust systems are irrelevant now that this system is available.

I added the dB exhaust on my 2011. Same muffler, piping is a lower grade stainless and the tip is conventional instead of the wonky double tip on Corsa systems. For like half the price to boot- it was $550ish I think.

I added the dB exhaust on my 2011. Same muffler, piping is a lower grade stainless and the tip is conventional instead of the wonky double tip on Corsa systems. For like half the price to boot- it was $550ish I think.

304 stainless and the sexy ass tip is worth the cost

304 stainless and the sexy ass tip is worth the cost

The tip is obviously subjective, I think the double tip off one pipe looks like a mid-90s Dodge Intrepid. As for the pipe, can't see the point, this stuff has survived three winters so far. It may not be shiny anymore but that's not important. I don't go for showboy stuff.

Archived