Looks like Corsa has exhaust systems for our trucks now.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If everyone here wants to donate 5$ to my exhaust fund. I'll be able to purchase it quicker. And in return I'll be able to answer everyone's questions and even post up videos and a full review.

Sound like a plan??

Tapatalk via Moto X

I think I got mine for my 03 Yukon for around $700 delivered several years ago. It was off eBay from a dealer in Houston. If I do an exhaust it'll be Corsa, but I'm gonna wait a little while to replenish my savings and decide if I want to lose the quietness. Maybe the prices will come down a little by then? I wish there was a switch to mute the exhaust because sometimes I like it quiet, and sometimes I want it to scream.

I think I got mine for my 03 Yukon for around $700 delivered several years ago. It was off eBay from a dealer in Houston. If I do an exhaust it'll be Corsa, but I'm gonna wait a little while to replenish my savings and decide if I want to lose the quietness. Maybe the prices will come down a little by then? I wish there was a switch to mute the exhaust because sometimes I like it quiet, and sometimes I want it to scream.

You can always buy a power actuator and have it spliced into the stock exhaust. The other side you could have a straight pipe with a dump, or what ever you like.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Thats why we are all buying corsa.... it does just that.

I agree that Corsa has probably the largest difference between loud and quiet in the industry, but it's still not "stock" quiet. I have a Corsa on my Yukon and you can always hear it. It'll probably be quieter in these trucks since a) they're quieter overall, and b) the cab isn't as large and over 100% of the exhaust as in my Yukon.

That being said, last night my wife said that she really likes our Yukon Corsa exhaust and encouraged me to get one on my truck. My birthday is in May, so I may pull the trigger sooner with the wife's encouragement. :)

I agree that Corsa has probably the largest difference between loud and quiet in the industry, but it's still not "stock" quiet. I have a Corsa on my Yukon and you can always hear it. It'll probably be quieter in these trucks since a) they're quieter overall, and b) the cab isn't as large and over 100% of the exhaust as in my Yukon.

That being said, last night my wife said that she really likes our Yukon Corsa exhaust and encouraged me to get one on my truck. My birthday is in May, so I may pull the trigger sooner with the wife's encouragement. :)

When the wife approves. DO IT RIGHT THEN! LMAO

When the wife approves. DO IT RIGHT THEN! LMAO

I wish, but the wife has no concept of money. It's all plastic to her. I do all the finances, and I currently have 3 kids in daycare. I tapped into my savings a little more than I like to get my Denali notes down, and then for other accessories, so I want to build it back up before I do any more mods. She said yes once, so I won't ask again. It'll just be on the doorstep one day when I get home from work, and then on the truck the following weekend.

Archived