Oh the humanity!

1 hour ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

These things are about the ugliest trucks I’ve ever seen. The designers must’ve said to the ‘19 1/2 ton designers “hold my beer”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am feeling pretty good about my '17 again!! GM has too many old men making decisions. I really do think when they revealed the truck and all anyone talked about was the Ram interior, they realized they were behind the 8 ball!! Now since the Navigator and Ram interiors are huge hits with truck guys. Rightfully so for over 60K!! They never discount anything in south Florida.......but they are already advertising 4-5k discounts on the '19. Unheard of here. I sat in 2 of them and walked out. The Ram interior pulls me right in, it's beautiful..............I just can't own a Dodge or be part of that club! I am hoping GM wakes up real quick...like by 2020!!!! LOL 

I am feeling pretty good about my '17 again!! GM has too many old men making decisions. I really do think when they revealed the truck and all anyone talked about was the Ram interior, they realized they were behind the 8 ball!! Now since the Navigator and Ram interiors are huge hits with truck guys. Rightfully so for over 60K!! They never discount anything in south Florida.......but they are already advertising 4-5k discounts on the '19. Unheard of here. I sat in 2 of them and walked out. The Ram interior pulls me right in, it's beautiful..............I just can't own a Dodge or be part of that club! I am hoping GM wakes up real quick...like by 2020!!!! LOL 

lol you and me both. I’ll be looking at 2021 models and i hope GM cleans yo their act by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, jaxcam02 said:

i severely dislike the grille extending into the headlight area of the GMC. they should have stopped that opening with the rest of the grille and it would look pretty damn good.

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder LOL...I like that part ? but either way it blows the Chevy away big time.

40 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder LOL...I like that part ? but either way it blows the Chevy away big time.

i think were all pretty clear that the silverado is just an abomination. 

• Like 2