POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

I've watched the youtube video on how to install a BL on these trucks and they show an extension for a ground strap being installed. Did your kit not come with a ground strap extension?

It came with one for underneath by the pass front tire but I looked at instructions and didn't see anything about the engine compartment ground strap. If anyone gets a chance to look at theirs let me know if it's been relocated or mine might not have as much slack as others thanks!

I'm thinking about adding a Zone BL, just curious why the majority go with the 1.5 over the 3". I understand the bigger gap between frame/bed & the bigger gap at the hitch. Is that it or am I missing something? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hello, is anyone running a 1.5" zone body lift, and also have the amp power steps? If so could you please post a couple pictures? I want to know if the steps provide enough coverage so you will not see much of the frame below the truck. Very much appreciated!!

Mine was tight but not to the point of tearing out of the firewall, at least not yet. I took some extra precaution and made an extension just in case. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem I made an extension pretty much the same just need to fix the bolt on mine and install!

Hello, is anyone running a 1.5" zone body lift, and also have the amp power steps? If so could you please post a couple pictures? I want to know if the steps provide enough coverage so you will not see much of the frame below the truck. Very much appreciated!!

I don't think you will see the frame enough to matter but I believe someone posted they had to trim the lower body mount washers about in half so the steps could close and not hit. if I can find the post I will get you a link maybe someone else will chime in

I don't think you will see the frame enough to matter but I believe someone posted they had to trim the lower body mount washers about in half so the steps could close and not hit. if I can find the post I will get you a link maybe someone else will chime in

Thank you! That would be great!

The Amp steps hit the center body mount on my crew cab too. I trimmed about a third of the washer and it isn't metal on metal contact anymore but the step still hits the rubber body mount but hasn't caused me any problems or noise,only way I know it still hits is I can see the shape of the contact in the dust on the step when's it's deployed.

Hello, is anyone running a 1.5" zone body lift, and also have the amp power steps? If so could you please post a couple pictures? I want to know if the steps provide enough coverage so you will not see much of the frame below the truck. Very much appreciated!

My truck has the zone 1.5 and amp power steps. Covers what little bit of the frame you would see without some form of step. you have to modify the washer on the middle body mount and the steps still come to rest against the bottom of the body mount and don't fold up quite as far as they do normally, but its not bad at all. The rear arm on the drivers side also hits the equalizer bracket for the e brake and that has to be modified as well. You have to shorten the single cable and lengthen the two cables that attach to the bracket to move the bracket forward to clear the link arm for the steps.

Looks good, I got plans to run the KO2's in a 305 65 18 in the next month or so.

Those tires will look awesome I bet and the wider tires do look better. Can't go wrong with the bfg ko2's. I know alot of people who had the original ko's and they lasted a long time and the ko2's are supposed to be even better so we will hope and see.

My truck has the zone 1.5 and amp power steps. Covers what little bit of the frame you would see without some form of step. you have to modify the washer on the middle body mount and the steps still come to rest against the bottom of the body mount and don't fold up quite as far as they do normally, but its not bad at all. The rear arm on the drivers side also hits the equalizer bracket for the e brake and that has to be modified as well. You have to shorten the single cable and lengthen the two cables that attach to the bracket to move the bracket forward to clear the link arm for the steps.

Thank you for the detailed response! Could you please upload a direct side view if it is not too much trouble? Cheers.