POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

Okay guys I got tapa talk here, thanks for the help.

Here's the two pics I took the other day when I finished the instal. I'll hit the car wash and upload some more detailed ones of the hitch, bumpers and such. I also installed the 'gap guards' that Performance Accessories makes.

edf4521e0f46fa933d026e118463918a.jpge47b6d45e0d9e508436ed7ba5b425abc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take some wheel well height measurements as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Does any one know if you can use the Zone 1.5" body lift on a 2015 Sierra Denali? The web site says you can't. I called Zone and spoke to someone who said that they thought it was about the front bumper. Is the all terrain bumper the same as the Denali? If so has anybody used the Zone body lift on their terrain. Just want to make sure it works before ordering.

Here's the two pics I took the other day when I finished the instal. I'll hit the car wash and upload some more detailed ones of the hitch, bumpers and such. I also installed the 'gap guards' that Performance Accessories makes.

I will take some wheel well height measurements as well

That thing is really sitting high. What are your tire and side-step plans? 35x12?

Edited by bcbz71

Ok I just installed my RC 2.5 leveling kit and will add my zone 1.5 body lift as soon as decide on tires. Should I have any issues with a 295/70/18 on stock rims rubbing w/o spacers?

2015 Silverado z71

Edited by Jbutts1986

Ok I just installed my RC 2.5 leveling kit and will add my zone 1.5 body lift as soon as decide on tires. Should I have any issues with a 295/70/18 on stock rims rubbing w/o spacers?

2015 Silverado z71

Scroll up and see Z71 Chevy's truck. He is doing exactly what you want to do. Search for all his posts for more pics of his truck. He is running that size in Cooper ST MAXX and getting some rub on his swaybar and liner. You can find a way to stop the liner rub, but the swaybar rub will have to be corrected with spacers (ugggh...) or a 0 offset rim. It's the tire size I'm leaning towards if I add a BL to my level...trying to find a 295/70r18 that runs a little small.

Looks like I'm getting the zone 1.5" kit installed next week. I really wanted the rough country but the kit will not fit the 2015s only the 2014s, they said the body mounts have changed, thought that was weird. anyways looks like I'm going with the zone.

Sounds like bs to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya me too I had the guy at the shop go ahead and order the RC and he is going to see if it will work and if not just go with the zone

we are thinking they just didn't test the kit on the 15s yet bc every other body lift fits 14-16 year models.