2019 Chevrolet Silverado Photographed During Cold Weather Testing

Zane

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I noticed that the tailgate handle is moved up further to the top of the tailgate. And the truck sits higher. It looks like their going back to using the double stacked headlight design again. In one set of pictures it shows a top set of led's and a bottom set on.

The Wheel wells definitely isn't going to be like the current gen. They're looks more rounded.

Also the Tow hooks are more separated from the 14+ models

This truck is a mix between the new 2018 f-150 and a 2005 Silverado. For some reason I'm seeing the slant eye headlight look and largely spaced top and bottom grills looks similar shown in the pictures.

?????? What a reveal! You're not seeing anything they don't want you to see......it's like trying to guess the hair color and measurements of some babe stuffed under a burka! And if was me setting up camouflage I'd purposely be stuffing confusing fake light strips, bulges and cutouts or why bother with it at all.

But my 2.7L EcoBoost just out-towed/torqued a supercharged 6.2L shivy silver-ray-doe. And I got 32mpg towing two semi trucks in stop and go traffic with it!

Be shure to call Indiana Jones to hack his way thru whole front suspension and wheel liners to hunt down those tiny turbos Ford was so embarrassed by that they felt the need to bury them like some lost treasure.?

Must of been Kap?

I hope they ditch two of the biggest gimmicks - AFM & EPS. After looking at a Tundra 5.7 recently, Toyota does not use either. I will give them a serious look when its time to trade.

Looks like an F150 rear.

Gimmicks? Two things that help save fuel and actually work. They aren't going anywhere thank goodness. EPS has come a long way...

I hope the integrated tailpipes aren't there, first thing to get torn off crossing a steep ditch and plenty of added expense to the rear bumper.

Archived