Videos on 2020 HD Design & Advanced Trailering Camera System

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make sure any of you 2020 guys saw two videos we recently put together on the 2020 Silverado HD. More to come as the embargo breaks on what we can say next week. 

Enjoy and make sure to like and subscribe to our channel, PLEASE. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Although there are camera connections in the bumper plug-ins, the connector in the bed of my new 2020 truck is only 7-pin plus 4-pin trailer connector on top.  Seems odd that they didn't consider someone with gooseneck or RV would want the camera connection in bed of truck.  Also, anyone using a 4-pin trailer connector for gooseneck or 5th wheel, is doing so without trailer brakes which I seriously doubt unless they are towing a very old trailer.  I suspect this was an oversight, or a reason that escape me.  If you'll notice, all of the "invisible trailer" commercials, are bumper pull.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 1:42 PM, powerhaulic said:

I have my camera, 58' camera lead

I finally received my 2020 beginning of Dec. Kinda wondering why rear camera is not available as yet. What camera do you use?

32 minutes ago, webe1959 said:

I finally received my 2020 beginning of Dec. Kinda wondering why rear camera is not available as yet. What camera do you use?

It shows out of stock right now, but they are "available". 

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/electronics/2020-sierra-2500-invisible-trailer-camera-auxiliary-trailer-camera-models-with-uvi-and-cwm/84580657-p-92306125.html

Edited by sdelam