2020 Silverado With Duramax 3.0-Liter Diesel MPG Revealed (Better than Colorado Duramax)

Gorehamj

16 minutes ago, 8100 Power said:

You can, you have to click the "2020" option, it's small. Just use this link: https://www.chevrolet.com/trucks/silverado/1500

Ahh there we go thank you!  Geez built an RST 55k didnt even necessary have everything i would want.   No max tow package with diesel it seems. 

On 8/23/2019 at 11:26 PM, Jmcgriff19 said:

Anyone know the latest on the release date when they will actually start building the diesel trucks?

I see some dealer sites have the 20's listed.  But no diesels yet...

I'd be interested to see if they are going to hit the lots soon. I feel like we've been waiting forever. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like mine, and I came out of a 19 SS Camaro with the A10,which IMO had the best power plant period.So moving back over the a full size rig I thought I wouldn’t be able to”settle for a small displacement diesel.After driving the 6.2 , it did in fact make it hard.But this 3.0 makes  better than good power.ive driven several 3.0 diesels in a ram,ford,vw, and they all fell short IMO.This mill GM put out is the best I’ve experienced.