2014+ Engine & Transmission Tuning

Most ppl post up dynajet results and there more forgiving here's the other one-

ytyzy9u6.jpg

Baseline with Corsa. It added 8 hp bone stock run was 285 I don't have that sheet sorry

y8any3y7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Dj0nes

Yeah I'm sure they're all a lil different. Numbers are numbers in my opinion. The over all drivability is completely different. I also didn't have them tune it all out and advance timing to much. Only advanced it 3 degrees. I'm sure more could have been gained but I'm staying safe. The shift point and tq lock up changes improved everything. This is only the first round I'll be taking it back for tweaks eventually once I get a feel for what can improve still.

I was expecting more because the stock numbers for the new 5.3 and my LQ9 are near identical. Mine put 325 To the wheels. The tune was awful as well and I had it redone for divability

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I didn't make near 325 to the wheels stock. I haven't seen any make near that lol. Must have gotten a good motor or the dyno was a lil overzealous with the results. Most Ive see are around 290-295 to the wheels. STPT numbers are true to the wheel numbers.

I didnt do that to the wheels stock. It was the 6.0 with a 5.3 K&N intake and 5.3 MBRP exhaust then a tune. This thing is 345 at the crank stock

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's how all dynos work. 3rd gear pulls from 15-20 mph. In the "power band". You wouldn't see much of a difference down low on paper but real time driving it's day and night. The truck holds gears much better and never downshifts when going up hills. I put it to some tests yesterday and was very impressed with the gains and trans shift points.

On paper all of the gains were at the top of the rev range which isn't that encouraging. The consolation is that you did feel the difference in normal driving situations where it matters and.

Personally I would love to see low and mid range torque and power improve along with the gear change alterations.