POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

• 4 weeks later...
I have a 2014 Silverado z71 with a 2.5 leveling kit plus a 1.5 body lift that about to be installed, with stock17" wheels. anyone with experience what is the largest tire I could run with this set up ??

I have the exact same set up and currently have Nitto Terra Grappler 295/70 r17’s. With that being said, the next time I order tires I’m gonna go with 315/70 r17’s because I am certain they will fit with my stock wheels. If you’re a little hesitant on the 34’s you could always go with 305/70 r17

df5052a2aeed75673458f7d17f7a8733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, vettecowboy78 said:

I have the exact same set up and currently have Nitto Terra Grappler 295/70 r17’s. With that being said, the next time I order tires I’m gonna go with 315/70 r17’s because I am certain they will fit with my stock wheels. If you’re a little hesitant on the 34’s you could always go with 305/70 r17

df5052a2aeed75673458f7d17f7a8733.jpg

Exact set up, same wheels and all but chevy center caps and bfg at’s. Good looking rig though! Deffinatley wanting to go for the 34 myself next tire just wanted to make sure. 

• Like 1

Link takes you to their 1.5" bl.  

Correct. Kit was previously only for 14-15 years. Even thought a lot of us installed it on our 16-17 models with less work needed than like a 14-15. Now they have a kit for the 16-17 for the guys who “need” the instructions to say 16-17.

58 minutes ago, Criscone said:

Correct. Kit was previously only for 14-15 years. Even thought a lot of us installed it on our 16-17 models with less work needed than like a 14-15. Now they have a kit for the 16-17 for the guys who “need” the instructions to say 16-17.

For 2014's they have a 1.5 bl and a 3.5 bl/level combo according to their website.  What am I missing here?

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2016 at 8:35 PM, 996TT said:

Does any one know if you can use the Zone 1.5" body lift on a 2015 Sierra Denali? The web site says you can't. I called Zone and spoke to someone who said that they thought it was about the front bumper. Is the all terrain bumper the same as the Denali? If so has anybody used the Zone body lift on their terrain. Just want to make sure it works before ordering.

I know this is an old thread and a shot in the dark, but did you ever figure out if the 1.5 would work on a denali bumper? I've been researching this for a while and cant get any confirmation. 

6 hours ago, 996TT said:

Yes, It worked great.  No problems at all with 2.5 " leveling and 1.5 Zone body lift.  I will try to take a few pics and post.  Just got back from trip.  

Best news I've heard all day. I reached out to zone and have yet to hear anything back. I did get confirmation from RC about the 1.25" but i would prefer to use the Zone. Looking forward to pics.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a zone 1.5" body lift added to my 2.5" rc level kit.  Turned out great looks mean but still need a beefier tire and bora wheel spacers or some new wheels with an offset but not too aggressive. 

Sorry not the greatest photo yet. Damn snow.

20180202_165434~2.jpg