Does anyone happen to have the PN for this '14 - early '15 jumpseat harness with the 23 pin connector?  Thanks!

I have a 14 console harness with the 23 pin connector I traded trucks and bought a 18 and had to get Phil to build me a harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where the best place to get the USBs needed for the HMI for the center console? I’ve ordered the 3 cables needed off of Gmpartscenter.net and the cables have been on backorder for almost a month now. If anyone could give me a better website to order off of that would be awesome! Thanks!

On 4/2/2019 at 4:06 AM, BrandoJ said:

Does anyone know where the best place to get the USBs needed for the HMI for the center console? I’ve ordered the 3 cables needed off of Gmpartscenter.net and the cables have been on backorder for almost a month now. If anyone could give me a better website to order off of that would be awesome! Thanks!

On 3/23/2019 at 12:34 PM, pgamboa said:

Usb cable part # 84022323 is on a National Backorder. There is no ETA in sight and for those online sites that “have it”, most likely, they won’t as they generally all order from the same GM.

An alternative to this Cable and the other usb cables needed for this upgrade, is to get Generic ones from amazon. Trim the ends off until they fit.

Like this.

20f7b4b1287cd08446205dd1789eb563.jpg

3ft CablesOnline USB 2.0 Mini-B... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T28JQUG?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Hey you all, need some help. I have everything I need to complete the center console swop from jumpseat except I am having trouble getting the black to brown usb cable. I know it changed to part number 84022323 but every where I try to get it will let me purchase it but I get an email a day or two later stating it’s a discontinued part or it’s backordered from GM. Does anyone know where I can find one or a way to work around it to power everything inside the console? Appreciate any help!

Big thanks to PGamboa for getting my console and everything needed to make it all work.  Couldn’t be more pleased with how it turned out and dealing with Phil.  Top Class fella.  One stop shopping for complete console set-up.  The easiest way to go.  

7CCE666A-192F-4EF8-8987-A985EAD4C222.jpeg

Does anyone know if the wiring is the same between the variants of center console layouts?

I have a 18 Silverado LT that came with a center console but with only 3 outputs: 2 separate 12v plugs and a dual USB.

I noticed the Denali and LTZ have an additional 120v outlet.

I would like to add the 120v. Is the wiring for the outlet present just left unused thus making things a simple plug and play?

On 4/9/2019 at 11:36 PM, Nsfw302 said:

Does anyone know if the wiring is the same between the variants of center console layouts?

I have a 18 Silverado LT that came with a center console but with only 3 outputs: 2 separate 12v plugs and a dual USB.

I noticed the Denali and LTZ have an additional 120v outlet.

I would like to add the 120v. Is the wiring for the outlet present just left unused thus making things a simple plug and play?

The wiring for the 110v outlet is part of the dash harness.  You will also need the inverter that is in the dash to get it operational.  The portion of the inverter wiring is wrapped in orange tape and the inverter is located down and to the right of the IC and above the accelerator pedal.  The module can be seen in the pic nearly directly in the middle partially hidden behind the cross bar support.  I believe I saw @pgamboa answer another member regarding this but I don't remember in what thread.

20170527_015316.jpg

Edited by BlkSS

The 110V outlet can be added like@BlkSS said. You’ll need the inverter and wiring. The wiring consists of about 3-4 wires that need to land in various connectors.

I’ll have a kit for this soon... working on sourcing all the needs.

• Like 2

The 110V outlet can be added like[mention=166585]BlkSS[/mention] said. You’ll need the inverter and wiring. The wiring consists of about 3-4 wires that need to land in various connectors.

I’ll have a kit for this soon... working on sourcing all the needs.

Thanks guys. I’ll be waiting for that kit!

Hey guys - just wanted to provide a quick update and lead time for new orders.

Currently working on 3/26-3/27 orders today.

Thanks for your patience!

• Like 1

hey guys , 

just bought a used Center console  and its missing one of the brackets (circled in red)

does anyone buy by any chance have any information  about it , I could not find it online , also did not find a part number for it 

Thanks

5cb76d0773b17_ScreenShot2019-04-17at5_40_48PM.thumb.jpg.bffc9988ac956600d4a25c0e317a508b.jpg