Are these available for the 2018’s also do you have the harnesses without the 110v?

Yes - available for 2018. 2018s weren’t out yet when I made the video.

Harnesses are built the same with/without 110v. You’ll have a dead 110V if your truck didn’t come with it. You can also add the inverter and wiring to Gain it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyone that has removed their jump seat and ashtray that would be willing to sell them?  I am looking for black leather for a 2015 LTZ.  I am located near Lexington, KY and would prefer something within driving distance if possible.

Do you offer the inverter and such with the harness?

When I get a dash take off, I usually pull the inverter and wiring and sell them for $150. If you PM me, I can add you to a wait list for one.

Is there anyone that has removed their jump seat and ashtray that would be willing to sell them?  I am looking for black leather for a 2015 LTZ.  I am located near Lexington, KY and would prefer something within driving distance if possible.

I’ve got an ashtray trim I could sell ya. $60 shipped anywhere in the US. Comes with the 12V outlet and 110V outlet.

I got one off of a 15 Silverado lt I'm willing to sell but I'm in canton Ohio might be to far sell them both for $100 it's not leather but it is blackSent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Arrond said:

A guy in Tennessee was looking to sell a leather jump seat..  Not sure if he got it sold or not...

6 minutes ago, johnhankel said:

A guy in Tennessee was looking to sell a leather jump seat..  Not sure if he got it sold or not...

I guess he already sold his...  Good luck...

I have a black leather jump seat took out of my 18 had 100 miles on it also have dash peice. I am in Frankfort my.

• 2 weeks later...

Did this swap over the weekend.

Purchased all of the parts including the console from PGamboa. The console arrived very well packaged and was exactly what I asked for. The wiring harness followed quickly behind. Everything fit up and plugged in perfectly and was exactly as advertised. The harness is as good or better than OEM quality. I was legitimately impressed when I pulled it out of the box. The swap took me about 2 hours start to finish, but there were a couple of interruptions and my tools were a little scattered since that wasn't the first thing I tackled that day.

The only "gotcha" moment I had was mentioned earlier in the thread, and that is the trim panel that wraps around the driver's side dash support next to the accelerator pedal needs to be pulled off in order for the console trim panel to fit properly.

I would highly recommend Phil and his products. Everything shipped quickly and was of excellent quality. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the jump seat in my garage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jhudelson said:

I’m interested in purchase of your plug and play harness for the center console swap

I have a 2018 Silverado LT and purchased a new 2018 center console. 

How do I proceed ?

Send Phil a private message....  Very good to work with and he will get you set up...