• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to purchase one of your harnesses. I will need to 2014-2015 model and i do currently have the cigarette lighter and the 110 outlet on the dash. Please let me know how i need to order this from you

All,

If you are looking to get on the build list for a center console or center console harness, please send me a PM. I am taking pre-orders for this. I am out of town again today 6/28 - 7/9. Most all console harness orders placed prior to 6/26 have been shipped.

Lead time for new orders will be about 1-2 weeks after 7/9.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to order your PnP plus two of your USB Cables Part#19303284 and Part#19303285.  Let me know how and the complete price.  Thanks!

The GM Factory Cables are on Backorder. Some customers have been waiting since February. Best bet is to get generic cables from amazon and trim the ends until they fit.

PM me to order the harness.

3ft CablesOnline USB 2.0 Mini-B... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T28JQUG?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2798df73936b3ba703177dde2f1c77c8.jpg

88a0923b1c83ea9a6b414ae9a3dd2914.jpg

72c19562d7306dacceaf847bf9cefd82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completed my center console upgrade tonight! I purchased the console and harness from Phil, and couldn’t be happier. His harness made this swap extremely simple! 

On 12/13/2017 at 11:12 PM, pgamboa said:

What this comes down to is:

• My Plug and Play Harness
  • (2) USB Cables - based on the console year your purchased

Thanks guys!  I'll be filling orders on my waitlist, then everyone else on a first come, first serve basis.

How do I get this harness ???