I am looking for help with building/buying a wire harness for a 2021 GMC 3500 HD center console. My truck came with the jump seat but I swapped for a center console. I am looking for help with what harness to buy and if there is a connector under my dash somewhere to make the wireless charging and bose subwoofer work? My jump seat harness came from under the passenger seat. Please help if you can. Thanks. 

Hello all, I have the 2018 silverado 3500HD turbo diesel with the black interior.  My question is for those that have performed this swap, what part number did you all get for the console as i have tried and they say it was not an option, so if someone can provide me this part number i would sure appreciate it and thank you.

8 hours ago, Tazman18 said:

Hello all, I have the 2018 silverado 3500HD turbo diesel with the black interior.  My question is for those that have performed this swap, what part number did you all get for the console as i have tried and they say it was not an option, so if someone can provide me this part number i would sure appreciate it and thank you.

Is your 4wd a floor shifter?  If it is, that is why they don't have a part number. Otherwise, this VIN is from a 2018 3500HD with a center console: 

• VIN
    1GC4K0EY7JF244270
The parts department should be able to look up the center console parts from that one.

23 hours ago, Inglewood11B said:

I am looking for help with building/buying a wire harness for a 2021 GMC 3500 HD center console. My truck came with the jump seat but I swapped for a center console. I am looking for help with what harness to buy and if there is a connector under my dash somewhere to make the wireless charging and bose subwoofer work? My jump seat harness came from under the passenger seat. Please help if you can. Thanks. 

@pgamboa recently purchased a T1 and I'm sure he's in the process of developing a harness to streamline this (if he hasn't already) as he did all of this for the K2s.  Reach out to him via his website.

https://harnessdr.com/

Regarding the factory sub, unlike the 900 series trucks with the Bose amp in the console, the T1s have the Bose amp on the rear wall like the K2s.  Since that is the case, I assume the sub connector is part of the body harness that runs all under the carpet.  If that is the case, to add the factory sub, you'd just have the add 2 wires from the connector at the amp and run it under the seal plates/carpet/passenger seat to the console, just like on the K2s with you sourcing the opposite sub connector, the corresponding terminals for both connectors and obviously the wiring.  I don't know if they made different amps though, i.e. one with a sub out put and another without.  If they did make different amps in that aspect, then you'd need a different amp as well. 

IMO, if you're going to go through all that work and depending on your end goal(s), I'd recommend adding an aftermarket sub as it will sound and perform better than the OEM sub any day. 

9 hours ago, Tazman18 said:

Most parts guys aren't smart enough to remove filters to find parts.  If you gave them your VIN, they won't find it without removing the filters.  Just as @Chris Stierman mentioned above, as long as you don't have the floor 4wd selector, you should be able to get one unless they are still dealing with backorder issues.  

• 4 weeks later...

@pgamboa

I was wondering if there is a way I could upgrade the USB ports in my 2014 silverado 1500 High Country to better charging ones? 

Because they cant keep up with charging my phone while im using google maps, the charge still goes down when connected.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Kristian Martinez Salas said:

Hi, i recently bought a 2018 Lt but ig the pasr owner wanted to make it seem like an ltz and put a center console it has 2 cigarrete lighters and a dual usb hub and only one cigarrete lighter works. i need your help, can you please email me [email protected] or text is better 7089803886 

• 4 weeks later...

Phil, just wanted to say thanks for the harness and video.  I swapped out my jump seat for the center console over the weekend and worked like a champ.  Also added the blue LED lights along the side as another user did and those look great as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 10:09 AM, Wolverines69 said:

Phil, just wanted to say thanks for the harness and video.  I swapped out my jump seat for the center console over the weekend and worked like a champ.  Also added the blue LED lights along the side as another user did and those look great as well.

Always glad to hear these success stories!  Thanks again for your business and support!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried to message you, Phil, but it will not let me. I know I have read that center console are on back order, but how much do you sell them for? Looking to do this upgrade on my truck and can’t find out what parts I all need. Thank you. 

23 hours ago, Evan Foster said:

I have tried to message you, Phil, but it will not let me. I know I have read that center console are on back order, but how much do you sell them for? Looking to do this upgrade on my truck and can’t find out what parts I all need. Thank you. 

Contact Phil through his website: 

https://harnessdr.com/

• Like 1